DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Banned for life for "scripting"

Early6111

In Game Name: 107.1 KISS FM

Steam ID: 76561198324111857

Staff member's IGN name: I have no idea it has been about a year since it happened.

Staff member's SteamID: It's been a year.

Date & Time: Somewhere in early 2018 or late 2017

Timezone: Eastern Time

Ban Reason: Scripting

Ban time: For Life

Proof of Ban: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198324111857/screenshot/948472629469847404

What Happened: So one day I was just walking around and an admin was talking to someone in the police station so I just sat there and listened and I decided to see what the admin would respond with if I said "I can see everyone and everything" (relating to ESP) and so he heard this and took me to a sit right away and banned me for life, I kept telling him it was a joke since I have no idea how to even script since I dont know much in that computer control panel or whatever they use. 

Why Should my Ban be Removed: Well I spent a lot of money on the server for stuff like the permanent double barrel and I really dont want that money to go to waste just like that, I had to save up for that money and now I lose it all. And secondly, I dont know anything about scripting and all I was doing was making a joke to see what the admin did, but I guess he took it too seriously. Also the ban is for life and I really loved that server and now knowing that I dont get to play on it at all makes me sad. Remember that it has been about a year since this has happened so I dont remember the admin's name. And the reason I never made an appeal before this was because I did not know how to get to the forums and the admin never told me, he just banned me without any information.

18 minutes ago, Vincent said:

@[C5] [Stringer] sdruw12

Gde6b08.pngYou waited a YEAR

All evidence/memories of this event are likely lost to time.

You said you bought a double barrel, perhaps that's what you used to mass RDM 4 different times maybe?

calm down, stop assuming crap and just go with the presented facts. this "LOL U WAITED A YEAR DENIED" crap is getting old.

• Like 1
  • Dumb/Shitpost 1
  • Toxic 2
Just now, Lyri said:

calm down, stop assuming crap and just go with the presented facts. this "LOL U WAITED A YEAR DENIED" crap is getting old.

I never said he should be denied, just asking why all of the Mass RDM bans. (Il change it and make that more clear, thanks for pointing that out.)

Edited by Vincent
  • Dumb/Shitpost 1

3 hours ago, 107.1 KISS FM said:

"I can see everyone and everything" (relating to ESP) and so he heard this and took me to a sit right away and banned me for life, I kept telling him it was a joke since I have no idea how to even script since I dont know much in that computer control panel or whatever they use. 

You reference ESP's and then claim that you "dont know much in that computer control panel"... You're lying. 

Well I spent a lot of money on the server for stuff like the permanent double barrel and I really dont want that money to go to waste just like that

Yeah getting on the server just to repeatedly MassRDM is a great way to ensure your money wont go to waste... You're still lying my guy

I dont know anything about scripting and all I was doing was making a joke to see what the admin did, but I guess he took it too seriously.

Do you walk up to a cop and grab his service weapon to see what he'll do? No, stop bullshitting. 

Also the ban is for life and I really loved that server and now knowing that I dont get to play on it at all makes me sad. 

Oh yeah? You loved the server so much that you only joined it to MassRDM... 

And the reason I never made an appeal before this was because I did not know how to get to the forums and the admin never told me, he just banned me without any information.

Didn't know how to get to the forums? even though it's on a constant server wide announcement loop? - and then you just magically figured it out by yourself, a year later.

You're just wasting our time and yours at this point. 

Edited by Jarold
  • Like 1
  • 300 IQ 1
  • Spicy 1

I dont know whats wrong with all you people but first off, just because someone says ESP doesn't mean that they know everything about scripting such as I. Second off, the only reason I mass RDMed was because it was on one person who kept making me mad or kept RDMing me. Thirdly, I was seriously making a joke because at that point I was just kind of messing around with people since I was hobo. And fourthly, if it was on a constant server wide announcement loop how would I be able to hear it? I was banned from the server and before that they never had any thing doing that, the only way I found out was because I just looked up "Garnet Gaming" and the forums appeared. If you still believe I am lying then I dont know what to tell you but all I can tell you is that I speak the truth and only the truth.

16 minutes ago, 107.1 KISS FM said:

I dont know whats wrong with all you people but first off, just because someone says ESP doesn't mean that they know everything about scripting such as I. Second off, the only reason I mass RDMed was because it was on one person who kept making me mad or kept RDMing me. Thirdly, I was seriously making a joke because at that point I was just kind of messing around with people since I was hobo. And fourthly, if it was on a constant server wide announcement loop how would I be able to hear it? I was banned from the server and before that they never had any thing doing that, the only way I found out was because I just looked up "Garnet Gaming" and the forums appeared. If you still believe I am lying then I dont know what to tell you but all I can tell you is that I speak the truth and only the truth.

yeah what’s wrong with you people who believe I possibly have knowledge of scripting and think that I seriously mass rdmed? it wasn’t really mass rdm because the person was making me mad and I was a hobo. btw I couldn’t hear the server say garnetgaming.net so how is it on a loop??

• Dumb/Shitpost 1
  • Haha 2

Well the guy you were banned by is most likely not gonna have proof and I don’t know if he can even access the forums anymore so...

you also admitted to scripting so that would be on you.

Ima give you a day to see if bludruw replies if not I am going to deny this.

Edited by SnipeKilz!!
15 hours ago, Lyri said:

staff are not expected to give their evidence a year after the punishment is handed down. bluedru has recently been removed from staff as well so getting his opinion/evidence could be hard. waiting a year is a very good way to get your appeal denied.