DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

NationalGamers - Moderator Application

National

In-game name:  NationalGamers

SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:165032123

Warns: 0

Timezone: EST

Playtime?: | NationalGamers has played for 457:00:30.

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: Yes

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: Yes

Referral(s): Buddha

Past experiences as staff
| Garnet Gaming : Admin (Resigned for personal reasons)

| Wolven Territory : Admin (Quit the server)

| Magicwells : Superadmin : (Sever shut down)

Why should we choose you over other applicants? I believe I should be chosen as a staff member because I understand all the staff and server rules
and understand what my duties as a staff member are. I am dedicated to the server and will dedicate most of my time towards helping other players and doing
my job. I love helping people out, and would quit what I'm doing to go help another user of the server. I always have access to a microphone and have the
ability to take screenshots and videos of sits for evidence. While I'm on the server, I'm usually on Teamspeak so if some type of issue occurs I can
easily handle it appropriatly. 

I understand my mistakes, and will own up to them and learn from them. I'm very mature for my age, and wil be as mature and professional as possible
during sits. I'm never bias, and would even ban my bestfriend if I ended up needing too. I'm very fimilar with the commands in-game and would have no
trouble using them. Meeting my standards would be very easy, and I'd be willing to go above and beyond to make sure the server is in good condition and 
to make sure everyone is having a good time.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? I was previously banned for RDM on a server because I didn't understand 
what the purpose of DarkRP was at the time. (Whenever I first joined Gmod)

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: No, purchased VIP-Mod. 

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 
- Work days : 1-4+ hours
- Off Days: 2-6+ hours

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? None really, whenever I'm free I'm on video games.

Did you read the staff rules?: NationalGamers

Edited by National1
  • Like 1
30 minutes ago, SnipeKilz!! said:

Correct me if I am wrong. But I haven't seen you on the server since you resigned. You were a great staff member, I am just questioning if you will stay active.

I'm usually online at night, or early morning depending on my work schedule and if I have school or not. But yes, I'm still active. 🙂 

Update: I also plan on trying to get on during the day whenever I don't work (Monday, Tuesday, Friday). Right now I mainly spend it doing homework or working out. 

Edited by National1