Seb's Mod Application

sebby

In-game name: seb

SteamID (https://steamid.io/):STEAM_0:1:93745015

Warns: 4

Timezone: Mountain Time

Playtime?: 89 Hours

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] TS : Yes / Mic : Yes

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes    

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]   JPdude , eXg Buddha , NationalGamers , Lyri , lil Applesauce, Fage Tractor    

Past experiences as staff: [Optional] No    

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

Why choose me over other applicants? I am well known in the community and am a regular on the server. A lot of newer players ask me for help on the
server and I am always happy to help. I would like to inform players more of the building rules of Garnet Gaming because as a player I seem to notice
a lot of bases breaking these rules. Not only that but I do find myself playing late nights when no other Mods are online and finding the players
online to be frustrated including myself by the amount of people breaking rules with no result of punishment.

As a Mod I would like to ensure the RP in DarkRP, and make sure everyone is having a good time on the game. I would like to introduce newer players to
the basic fundamentals of DarkRP and Garry's Mod, to help encourage them to become regulars on the server. I have introduced a lot of friends into the
server and feel confident that as a member of the Mod Staff, I would be able to help many more players to become regulars and have fun playing the game.
The last reason for you to consider me for a member of your Staff is because I am a very social person so I will have no trouble interacting with people
and I know, I can become a worthy member of the Mod Team. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details No    

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: Yes, yesterday I made an application but as I finished and tried submitting, unfortunately
the only thing that submitted was my steam ID, so I apologize for that.    

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I am currently graduated from high school, and plan to attend trade school in a few months
so I can attribute most of my time to it.    

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I like to go out and party sometimes, I also enjoy cooking
food, and spending time with friends. Truthfully, ever since I graduated high school, I haven't been doing much, but I'm actively looking for a
part-time job.

Did you read the staff rules?: seb

Edited by sebby
+ Referral
  • Friendly 1
22 minutes ago, IAMEVOLVE said:

I thought +1's and -1's only could come from current staff members? Correct me if I'm wrong 

But nice app, good luck!  +1

13 minutes ago, Grace said:

Any current member of the community can +1/-1 staff applications. 

But only staff can give referrals 

• Like 1
  • 300 IQ 1