I haven't seen you in-game while I'm online (not saying you're inactive, as I usually go to school 6 AM - 3 PM then work 330 PM - 8 PM)  so I wanted to wait and see a few rates from other players. 

However, your application is very well put together. You have an outstanding amounts of +1 on your application. Hope to see you on the team. 

+1 from me

1 hour ago, Preston Vasquez said:

I haven't seen you in-game while I'm online (not saying you're inactive, as I usually go to school 6 AM - 3 PM then work 330 PM - 8 PM)  so I wanted to wait and see a few rates from other players. 

However, your application is very well put together. You have an outstanding amounts of +1 on your application. Hope to see you on the team. 

+1 from me

oh yeah ive had a few people not see me on, but i take it its just bad timing or something. im usually on most of the time though. let me know if youre ever trying to get on together! and thank you, i hope to be on the team as well. 

Edited by The One and Only Gavin

On 2/5/2019 at 1:50 AM, The One and Only Gavin said:

I don't want people to view me as something crazy or even allow myself to have a title, because I'd much rather view myself equal with everyone else.

PREACH! ^^

+1 This is fr the best application I've seen in a while. Amazing grammar, and I'm normally a huge grammar nazi. Your paragraphs make a ton of very good points. I hope you get accepted. ❤️