Cutting down on alt account minge staff.

+1 tho it’s my idea. This really needs to get implemented. When I was training netherblaze, one of the staff who went rouge, I specifically asked him to use his mic. His excuse was that “his parents didn’t want him online talking to strangers”. While this isn’t bad and is a perfectly fine excuse (as my parents used to be this way), if this is the case then quite frankly you shouldn’t be staffing. A huge part of staffing is communication. And while there are some great staff who don’t have a mic like Sophi, there are just too many minges who don’t have a mic and abuse. Well put Zaroni. Good shit.

Yikes what a child. I trained this dude too. Was super suspicious on how he aced the test so quick. @Evity have a great suggestion. It is now a REQUIREMENT to have a microphone and speak to staff unless given special permission. Thoughts? Cause i swear it’s always these no mic niggas that pull this.

All the answers were leaked in a discord dedicated to attacking garnet gaming

j2mAxi2.png

Edited by Administrator
  • Haha 1
10 minutes ago, Evity said:

All the answers were leaked in a discord dedicated to attacking garnet gaming

j2mAxi2.png

Y I K E. srrsly who tf makes a discord dedicated to "minging" a gmod server.

well, this suggestion does not address that, it just makes it easier to find out if a staff member has already been demoted before, and is just an alt.