SteamID (https://steamid.io/):STEAM_0:0:156968910 
Staff members in-game name: blair
Staff members SteamID (/id (name):
Date & Time of incident: Yesterday
Timezone: Eastern Standard
Ban Reason: NITRP
How long were you banned for?: 2 days
Proof of Ban: ?
What happened? (include any proof): I was hobo and was RdAED by the mayor, which was someone Im kinda friends with, it was fun.
 I became a theif and raided the PD 5 minutes later. Then bam, i got hit with the ban.
This admin constantly follows me and my friends and hes a minge, he will pick us up randomly with his phsys gun and drop us.
Hes annoying, and I will now install shadowplay because of people like him. Im tired of it.

Why should your ban be removed?: I dont care. Im not asking to be unbanned, because I work full time (60 hrs a week, im an electrician) and barely get to play now. 

My one night off of work, i got banned for no reason, feels great!

Well, first off I have never picked you up randomly with my gun so thats just a blatant lie. Also when you first spawned in, you started to media mike spam, then right after you attempt rdm someone I believe then after realizing you were being a minge you then changed your job to Thief then started to raid the pd without adverting it. So after I saw you do those things I banned you for NITRP since you clearly weren't attempting to role-play in any way

@Jarold

• Winner 1
1 minute ago, Blair said:

Well, first off I have never picked you up randomly with my gun so thats just a blatant lie. Also when you first spawned in, you started to media mike spam, then right after you attempt rdm someone I believe then after realizing you were being a minge you then changed your job to Thief then started to raid the pd without adverting it. So after I saw you do those things I banned you for NITRP since you clearly weren't attempting to role-play in any way

@Jarold

Facts @Jarold

Edited by Tenser