Yoink

Oatlife

The only thing that can fucking make people fly is either RPG (AKa explosives) and the shotgun that GB and Seals have to WL. Now unless you are telling me that "a few test" with an orsis that flung him into base. I don't believe one word that you have replied!

- Unspecified!/Pinhead

NSWC PO3 Pinhead | 11BR SFC Unspecified | 2GA PFC Pinhead | 1MD DI 1stSgt Pinhead|

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------| OTS - Ozzy | MR96 - Grace | Orsis - Ugott | Mp5A4 - Tj Barnes | M9 Fade - Tj Barnes | m3 Super 90 - David | (I bought none of these donors)

Edited by Unspecified
i dunno
  • Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Honestly Coyote, I'm basing my opinion off of what I heard happened and what I see. I see no evidence his body flung, and I see some suggesting it didn't. In the end it's a simple warn but fr, the way the info was brought to me made it openly seem like you knew you were loop-holing and the way you acted upon it was out of anger which is why I'm kind of showing one side some love here. End of the day, it's a tiny warn but I think @Oatlife and @Coyotee you two should just accept that shit happens, make up hit a smooch and keep the resent either in private, or to yourself! It solves more problems that way.

Just now, Pencil said:

Honestly Coyote, I'm basing my opinion off of what I heard happened and what I see. I see no evidence his body flung, and I see some suggesting it didn't. In the end it's a simple warn but fr, the way the info was brought to me made it openly seem like you knew you were loop-holing and the way you acted upon it was out of anger which is why I'm kind of showing one side some love here. End of the day, it's a tiny warn but I think @Oatlife and @Coyotee you two should just accept that shit happens, make up hit a smooch and keep the resent either in private, or to yourself! It solves more problems that way.

Smooch over private after you just blew things out of proportion? Whats your end goal pencil? Your sending mixed signals over something you should have never been apart of.

Just now, Pencil said:

Gotcha, next time a report that was felt was handled improperly occurs I'll stay out of it and ditch my duty.

You have every right to respond. You although shouldn't  have a complete argument with the person getting reported.

@Duel This was taken to a sit. During the sit Coyote was extremely toxic towards me and the staff, being extremely persistant on his loophole basis. Because of this and influences from Jackal Ozzy dropped the sit because it was a very difficult conclusion. Thus why i brought it here. Sorry for looking overdoing it after I tried to resolve it in a sit. As coyote said "Im just mad because I got shit on in war so now im making a report. OMEGALUL."

1 minute ago, Coyotee said:

shouldn't  have a complete argument

Wont disagree with you there, I should have been more relaxed about it. But from the way I heard you talked during the sit and the feeling you weren't understanding my evidence I got pretty heated. But I do apologise for the way I acted.

1 minute ago, Oatlife said:

@Duel This was taken to a sit. During the sit Coyote was extremely toxic towards me and the staff, being extremely persistant on his loophole basis. Because of this and influences from Jackal Ozzy dropped the sit because it was a very difficult conclusion. Thus why i brought it here. Sorry for looking overdoing it after I tried to resolve it in a sit. As coyote said "Im just mad because I got shit on in war so now im making a report. OMEGALUL."

"extremely toxic"

Yo honestly, like this is gone way to far for something that it shouldn't be taking these many replies to. If you @Coyotee did it just admit it. Overall it is just a warn, I mean so be it. 

- Unspecified!/Pinhead

NSWC PO3 Pinhead | 11BR SFC Unspecified | 2GA PFC Pinhead | 1MD DI 1stSgt Pinhead|

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------| OTS - Ozzy | MR96 - Grace | Orsis - Ugott | Mp5A4 - Tj Barnes | M9 Fade - Tj Barnes | m3 Super 90 - David | (I bought none of these donors)

4 minutes ago, Unspecified said:

Yo honestly, like this is gone way to far for something that it shouldn't be taking these many replies to. If you @Coyotee did it just admit it. Overall it is just a warn, I mean so be it. 

- Unspecified!/Pinhead

That's the thing. I would 100% say I did it if I did. But that's the whole counter argument im making, my perspective doesn't show him on the building hence my frustration. In all honesty im not arguing over this because of a warn, if in the end I get a warn I wont be mad (I would only hold a grudge to the people blowing this out of proportion because that's what kinda person I am) , im arguing over this because I never intended to base camp if that's what oat thinks happened, all that I was doing was sniping on a hill that's safe to use killing people as soon as they get out of base.

Edited by Coyotee

Lol yall wilin' out on the forums over a basecamp warn? Leave the poor guy alone. It's been my general understanding that staff rulings were going to be a little lenient in light of the event. I've had 1MD basecamp RU pretty much every war, and I'm almost positive a few of my little retards have killed RU in base and received nothing but a verbal warning. Just chill and enjoy desert everbody, it's not like coyotee was stupid enough to basecamp on purpose.

Edited by {GG}otham
Just now, Coyotee said:

That's the thing. I would 100% say I did it if I did. But that's the whole counter argument im making, my perspective doesn't show him on the building hence my frustration.

Why would I want to frame you Coyote? I have never had an interaction with you and have no reason to witch hunt you. I am sorry if I showed myself in a poor manner, however I hope you can see my point. I dont have video evidence, which I believe will be the deciding factor to this case. But for now I think it would be best to cease replies from both of us and allow others to input their opinions.

1 minute ago, Coyotee said:

the question im wondering too. This wouldn't be like this if you just realized my position on the manner and noticed I never intended on basecamping and dropped it.

Well Im obviously a retard whos just salty because they got shat on. I am sorry and will remove this post. You are obviously the bigger man.