Ban Appeal

Ritsu

In-game name: Reice
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198158059075/
Staff members in-game name:I dont know I crashed/got banned without being pulled in a sit
Staff members SteamID (/id (name):I dont know like what I said above
Date & Time of incident: 2/16/2019 I dont know the actual time
Timezone: EST
Ban Reason:MRDM
How long were you banned for?: 2 weeks
Proof of Ban: Cant provide since my screenshots dont work on gmod for some reason, sorry.
What happened? Okay so basically this kid was telling my friends they were a lil bitch (sorry for cussing) and just being toxic against us. We had enough of it and crowbar him a few times just to get revenge tho we know we shouldnt have we did and I am deeply sorry. We were jsut tryna have some fun with others and make them laugh but took it a lil to far and I really enjoy this server then any others and I wanna ask if I can be unbanned, I left the server for a while but want to get back into it and get my rank back so I hope you can forgive me and I promise not to cause any other trouble again
5 hours ago, Ozzy said:

I banned him for massing recruits with a crow bar.

8 hours ago, Ritsu said:

Okay so basically this kid was telling my friends they were a lil bitch (sorry for cussing) and just being toxic against us. We had enough of it and crowbar him a few times just to get revenge tho

Ozzy did he hit the same person over and over or did he just go ham and hit like 5 people

1 hour ago, Ritsu said:

We only killed 1 person named charlie or whatever, he sounds like a kid if any of you know him. We did hit a trainer by accident but I said sorry because I left clicked and didnt know my crowbar was out and 1 tapped him and for zaroni this is my steam ID https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198158059075/ so I dont know why your saying you still need it

it is no longer needed, but please put it in further reports.

• MilitaryRP Super-Admin
3 hours ago, Vibe said:

Ozzy did he hit the same person over and over or did he just go ham and hit like 5 people

I looked at kill logs and damage logs. He killed 3 times, killing two different people.

4 hours ago, Shrood said:

Do you have any screenshots as evidence? 

Unfortunately I did not take a screenshot of the logs.

30 minutes ago, Ozzy said:

I looked at kill logs and damage logs. He killed 3 times, killing two different people.

the second one was the trainer I mentioned above that I said sorry and explain I didnt mean to even tho still my fault, imma stop replying and I hope this can atleast get a reduce to my ban

• MilitaryRP Super-Admin
33 minutes ago, Ritsu said:

reduce to my ban

I think you are genuinely remorseful which is good. Unfortunately remorse usually isn’t grounds to shorten a ban. That being said, I wouldn’t be against cutting it down but that’ll be up to the Operators.

Denied.

Like you said, it is still your fault. Even though someone was annoying you, it still doesn’t give you the right to kill them twice. But, since you did admit to killing a trainer, even if it’s by accident, your 3 kills have amounted to a MassRDM. Sorry bud, although I truly think you are remorseful, like Ozzy said, it isn’t enough to take away, or reduce a ban. An appeal should only be used to appeal a ban, or warn that you think was wrongful, not an apology. 

@Phantom Please move and lock.