Ban, and treated unprofessionally by moderator

Greg

I was on the server on February 16th and had built a base. A moderator by the name eXg Stone had asked me to fix my base due to it being "failbase". I had read over the rules and had asked questions about them to insure that I was not being lied to. The moderator had started to get angered and told me if I hadn't fixed my base I would get ban. I complied with him and said I would fix the base but would like to ask a question before. The moderator said I wasn't allowed to ask a question and needed to fix my base. This went on for about 10 seconds of me repeating my question with no answer and ended with me receiving a 2 day ban for NITRP. I believe this ban was unfair because I agreed to comply with staffs requests and was never given proper treatment.

In-game name: Greg
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):STEAM_0:1:93063268
Staff members in-game name:eXg Stone
Staff members SteamID (/id (name): 
Date & Time of incident: 2/16/2019 Aproximatly 9:45PM
Timezone: EST
Ban Reason: NITRP
How long were you banned for?:2 days
Proof of Ban:
What happened? (include any proof):N/A
Why should your ban be removed?: Agreed to comply with staff and still ban
Edited by Greg
Re-formatting
10 minutes ago, National said:

You was given numerous chances to change the base, I was with Stone in Teamspeak along with numerous other staff members. However, please use the correct format. https://garnetgaming.net/forums/index.php?/topic/1815-ban-appeal-format/

I also said that the whole base could not be modified immediately due to some of the props not belonging to me. 

Just now, Zippy said:

You had every chance to fix it when staff told you too. all you wanted to do was argue. 

I in fact did argue because i felt as if i was being treated unfairly but i did comply with staffs demands by the end and just wanted a question answered but maybe a answering a question is too difficult for staff, im sorry

I gave you literally every chance to fix your base. You did nothing but argue with me and not listen. you had, and I stress this 10 fading doors with no keypads.

07a9d2a940824dbf5fccb83f7246125b.jpg

I apologize for the quality, but it still shows the problem.

I understand you thought you were being "smart", but it doesn't matter what you think. You can have a max of 4 fading doors. and they HAVE to have keypads. I'm sorry I snapped a bit at the end, and told you, and I quote, "I don't give a fuck what you think the rules mean, you're not following the rules."

You gave to understand that you literally pushed me to the extremes of my patience, and I guarantee that I was more patient with you than 80% of the other staff would have been.

2 minutes ago, Greg said:

I in fact did argue because i felt as if i was being treated unfairly but i did comply with staffs demands by the end and just wanted a question answered but maybe a answering a question is too difficult for staff, im sorry

You did not comply. at all. You wanted to get your two cents in, and I warned you that if you didn't show me you were gonna start fixing it then I'd ban you. I warned you on 3 separate occasions, might I add. You did not comply, so please don't pretend that you made an attempt to comply.

Just now, Stone said:

I gave you literally every chance to fix your base. You did nothing but argue with me and not listen. you had, and I stress this 10 fading doors with no keypads.

07a9d2a940824dbf5fccb83f7246125b.jpg

I apologize for the quality, but it still shows the problem.

I understand you thought you were being "smart", but it doesn't matter what you think. You can have a max of 4 fading doors. and they HAVE to have keypads. I'm sorry I snapped a bit at the end, and told you, and I quote, "I don't give a fuck what you think the rules mean, you're not following the rules."

You gave to understand that you literally pushed me to the extremes of my patience, and I guarantee that I was more patient with you than 80% of the other staff would have been.

I am grateful for your apology, but the ban was still unfair because I did say that I would comply with your demands and fix the base however you and the rest of the staff there were not able to answer a question I asked. I said that after my question was answered I would fix the base but was ban before I had gotten an answer.

1 minute ago, Stone said:

You did not comply. at all. You wanted to get your two cents in, and I warned you that if you didn't show me you were gonna start fixing it then I'd ban you. I warned you on 3 separate occasions, might I add. You did not comply, so please don't pretend that you made an attempt to comply.

+1 for this and also for the fact that you had 10 fading doors and didn't comply. What the hell did you think would happen.

2 minutes ago, Stone said:

Im sorry I might have made it unclear that i wanted to comply but I did agree to add the keypads to the base.

1 minute ago, Flxckos said:

+1 for this and also for the fact that you had 10 fading doors and didn't comply. What the hell did you think would happen.

"I" only owned 5 of the supposed 10 fading doors and i had told the staff that

Just now, Greg said:

"I" only owned 5 of the supposed 10 fading doors and i had told the staff that

And yet you STILL refused to delete your part of the problem. After you were banned your "afk friend" was also banned for adverting "STAFF ARE NIGGERS" then disconnecting