Third-Person Removal/Revamp

Coyotee

16 hours ago, {GG}otham said:

but the matador, when you scope it in returns you to first person scoping. If that interaction could be duplicated with snipers

It's just cause matador is M9K and M9K has a custom 1st person sprint animation and scope animation that fucks up third person.

Edited by Pencil

I think people are using third person as a crutch. The statement that both sides can use it is true but it is extremely advantageous for people who snipe. Its impossible to get info on where an enemy is when they sit third person behind a hill and peek as soon as you look away. I get that people enjoy using third person but I think the settings to be able to edit it need to changed. The fact that people can check corners and hills with it is pretty ridiculous. +1 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, {GG}otham said:

bro, what?

I'm down for limiting the vertical settings of 3rd person. Also I don't know if it's just a weird plugin interaction, but the matador, when you scope it in returns you to first person scoping. If that interaction could be duplicated with snipers I think this would be a lot less of an issue. 

If this is the case, there is a way around it. Just swap to a gun while running, and then back to matador, or in this case sniper, then you can us it in third person as long as you dont stop moving. A weird glitch but helps on RPG to peek with matador.

I would rather it be left alone and left as it is right now as most of the sever just seems to not mind it and i have only started to really enjoy what 3D person has to offer as i use 3D person for looking around and i use first person for "Heavy" CQC fighting but i use 3D person for CQC and mid range fighting to so i like the thought of revamp but removel is not to my liking. Revamp tho is also something am not very much liking either as i like being able to custom my 3D person and it being in a spot i like to aid me in combat along with changing both sights and etc... 

To sum up my few am going to say -1 due to me liking 3D person to much as it is without  it being revamped or having it removed. 

Edited by gambler01dyer
  • Dumb/Shitpost 1

+1         Being a player from 2017, third person has been there from the beginning (from when I joined). Few people knew it was there and used it. Currently it feels like you need to use it to get good, but it needs to be fixed. Back then third person was used to peek, then you'd swap back to first person. Now it is pretty much used at all times. Easy solution is to keep it , but limited camera angles, or to disable weapon use with it (which I don't recommend).

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

+1 its failrp

Edit: Thought I was being clear but aight...

I dont know about you but I can't see around walls. Id also like to see one day what the back of my head looks like. A dream it shall be.

Edited by kat.
Clarity
  • 2 months later...