chase225

In-game name: chase obier
SteamID STEAM_1:1:418385208
Warns:unknown
Timezone:estern
Playtime?:8 hours and 10 mins
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES]
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES]
 Why should we choose you over other applicants? [I WILL BE ON ALMOST EVERYDAY FOR ATLEAST 3 HOURS A DAY UNLIKE  OTHER STAFF. I WILL BE ALSO ABOUT TO DO SITS FAST ABOUT 3-5 MINS AND AT MOST 7 MINS EASY QUICK AND DONE. I KNOW WHAT IM DOING AND I KNOW THIS SERVER COULD USE ME. I MAY BE ONLY 14 BUT I WILL STAY UP ALL NIGHT TO MAKE SURE PEOPLE ON THIS SERVER IS HAVING FUN AND ENJOYING THERE STAY.

I ALSO KNOW THE RP (ROLEPLAY) SERVERS ALOT I HAVE BEEN ON MAY PLACES PLAYING RP FOR YEARS. I DID FIVEM AND I ARMA 3 AND NOW GARRY MODS I LOVE THE ROLEPLAY AND I WANT PEOPLE TO HAVE FUN WHILE PLAYING. I ALSO WILL BE ABLE TO HELP NEW PEOPLE WHILE THEY JOIN ILL GIVE THEM TIPS AND TRICKS TO START OFF ON THE RIGHT FEET. THIS IS WHY ILL BE A BETTER FIT FOR THIS SERVER THEN MOST MODS .]
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? NO 
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: NO
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I PLAY 3-4 HOURS EVERYTIME I PLAYED ON MANY SERVERS ON GARRY MODS I JUST REALLY LIKE THIS SERVER MORE AND I WANT TO BECOME MORE ON THIS SERVER.
   I PLAY FIVEM AND ARMA 3 THEY ALL SUPPORT ROLEPLAY AND ITS REALLY FUN IF YOU PLAY WITH LEGIT PEOPLE
Did you read the staff rules? YES

You meet hardly any staff requirements, and your application is lacking so many details. 

- You must be 15 to apply for staff

- You must have a total playtime of 48 hours on the server to apply

- Your application is no where near two paragraphs.

- You have not read the staff rules, and that's a damn fact.

• 300 IQ 1