SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:177183619
Warns: 0
Timezone: CT
Playtime?: 141:07:08.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] CLOUD8191
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional]
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] I like to think Im out going and im a people person , ill do the work and ill get stuff done anything you need of me I can do im also a team player ill take criticism and advise and apply it to my day to day of being an admin im also good under pressure , and I also am good in dispute's between people Im also very Trustworthy.
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details I was Banned a Month for prop spam but it was a miss understanding on my part there were people prop spamming , and did it once and then i was banned but i deleted the props right when i placed them i know it was a stupid choice i made and im sorry for that.
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: I have not this is my first time
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: A lot of time threw the week 
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? Music (Guitar and Piano mostly) , Editing (just using editing software) , Recording (and recording software)
Did you read the staff rules?: CamG

Edited by CamG
To Make My Paragraph Longer
6 minutes ago, Dr Turtle said:

well i didnt mean it like that as soon as i placed the props i deleted them

Edited by CamG

-1 I think you should re-read you application and consider adding another paragraph. I also feel that your ban says alot, you shouldnt be so easily influenced by people misbehaving on the server.

If you spice up your application abit I may consider changing to a plus one but for now I am firm on my -1.

I just realized your entire paragraph is a run on, repetitive sentence. There is about 1 or 2 periods, and the rest are commas. Look, I'm going to be honest with you- anyone can take sits. You talk about reducing rules being broken and taking sits, but anyone can do that. Hell, we could make a bot do that. A common misconception about staff is that all they do is take sits. If this was the case, why do we have ranks? Why would we have people higher than others if everyone was doing the same job? Staffing is only partly taking sits and reducing rule breakers- the other half is what YOU can do. List some of your attributes, specialties, and tactics/ideas YOU as an individual can bring to the staff team. Anyone can sit on their computer and solve in game reports, but not everyone can be an effective staff member. A huge part of this is communication. Why don't I ever see you in the teamspeak or forums? If people don't know you, people won't +1. Even though I applied at 30 hours, people knew who I was, and I took advantage of that. I mentioned it in my staff app that even with little hours, people knew me and could trust me with stuff. This is just one of the many qualities you could list about yourself. Trustworthiness, kindness, willingness- these are all good qualities, and qualities I believe myself to have. Sorry man, but for now I have to -1. A big portion is due to the fact that I don't know you, and the only thing that stands out on your app is your 1 month ban. Apart from that, you just have a standard paragraph than anyone could write (not trying to be rude, but it's true), and even then it's not a real paragraph. It's just 2 really long sentences. If you fix your app, try joining our teamspeak (ts.garnetgaming.net) and talk to some of us, and write about your personal qualities instead of the generics, I'll +1, and maybe even give my referral. Good luck!

• 300 IQ 1
3 hours ago, Big Boy John said:

-1 I think you should re-read you application and consider adding another paragraph. I also feel that your ban says alot, you shouldnt be so easily influenced by people misbehaving on the server.

If you spice up your application abit I may consider changing to a plus one but for now I am firm on my -1.

I shouldn't have that was only time ever i done that

48 minutes ago, CamG said:

I shouldn't have that was only time ever i done that

So 48 minutes ago you replied, but you didn't fix your app? The clock is ticking my friend. I want you to succeed and make progress with your application, but that simply cannot be done with the current state of your app. I am by no means trying to rush you, as you should carefully craft it, but just wanted to remind you that this thread won't stay open forever. Good luck, once again.

6 hours ago, Bread God said:

I just realized your entire paragraph is a run on, repetitive sentence. There is about 1 or 2 periods, and the rest are commas. Look, I'm going to be honest with you- anyone can take sits. You talk about reducing rules being broken and taking sits, but anyone can do that. Hell, we could make a bot do that. A common misconception about staff is that all they do is take sits. If this was the case, why do we have ranks? Why would we have people higher than others if everyone was doing the same job? Staffing is only partly taking sits and reducing rule breakers- the other half is what YOU can do. List some of your attributes, specialties, and tactics/ideas YOU as an individual can bring to the staff team. Anyone can sit on their computer and solve in game reports, but not everyone can be an effective staff member. A huge part of this is communication. Why don't I ever see you in the teamspeak or forums? If people don't know you, people won't +1. Even though I applied at 30 hours, people knew who I was, and I took advantage of that. I mentioned it in my staff app that even with little hours, people knew me and could trust me with stuff. This is just one of the many qualities you could list about yourself. Trustworthiness, kindness, willingness- these are all good qualities, and qualities I believe myself to have. Sorry man, but for now I have to -1. A big portion is due to the fact that I don't know you, and the only thing that stands out on your app is your 1 month ban. Apart from that, you just have a standard paragraph than anyone could write (not trying to be rude, but it's true), and even then it's not a real paragraph. It's just 2 really long sentences. If you fix your app, try joining our teamspeak (ts.garnetgaming.net) and talk to some of us, and write about your personal qualities instead of the generics, I'll +1, and maybe even give my referral. Good luck!

fuck, i didnt know this was an essay. -1. reason above.