Cool Down on hits?

SheepDog

Seen some of it this weekend, several players were complaining due to a hit being placed on them over and over again for hours. Just something to maybe discuss or talk about, as some players said it was ruining their RP experiences.

+1 I had this as a topic for the staff meeting (RIP)

"I’ve seen people place 10+ hits on some and watch the hitman spawn camp the same person over & over. If it’s with your buddy i understand it can be fun but i’m sure as a new player joining the server it would be infuriating.

Rule suggestion:

• You may only accept 3 consecutive hits on a single person within 10 minutes.

Or

• You must wait 3 minutes before accepting a hit on the same person; So pretty much they can’t break NLR."

• Like 2
Just now, Zaroni Pepperoni said:

This would require the hit logs to function 

Not really. Just look at the job logs, all the kills once they became a hitman are hits until proven otherwise. You'd still be able to see how many times they killed a person and the amount of time between each kill. 

• Like 1

+1 Very much needs to be coded into the game if possible too. Tired of seeing players with double barrels and their friends with 10 mil planting hits on a guy for ages so that they guy gets really annoyed and upset, but know they can't really do anything back without it being rdm.

On 5/23/2018 at 4:58 PM, Tripppy said:

+1 Very much needs to be coded into the game if possible too. Tired of seeing players with double barrels and their friends with 10 mil planting hits on a guy for ages so that they guy gets really annoyed and upset, but know they can't really do anything back without it being rdm.

Ya the odd time I play drp I see this happen or their freind gives me money to place a hit and they just repeat