Vac MRP Report

Blade

1 hour ago, br0ken- said:

Correct me if I am wrong, but if the bullet hits it doesn't ricochet?

It happens often with the Nailgunner, Juggernaut, and RPG models. You can actually one-shot headshot these classes because of the ricochet.

If I remember correctly it was decided that you need a video that shows they were abusing the quick sniping glitch because of the ricochet.

1 hour ago, Vac_ said:

As stated, playing in first person, the time it takes to fire, then break fire rate , then ADS, then get 2 consistent hits, I haven't done testing, but I don't even think its even possible in under a second (as longs are showing) 

That's just plain wrong, I tested it on a wall and was able to do it with a level of constancy. Besides that, you're responses are really strange and it's unlikely how often those ricochets happened. But unless the "not guilty unless proven guilty" motto doesn't apply I don't believe there is a enough solid evidence to receive any harsh punishment.

• Like 2
  • 300 IQ 1

Accepted 

Breaking your fire rate isn't allowed and it will be known to vac that it can become a permanent ban for exploiting.

There isn't any video proof of him breaking his fire rate other then the logs provided but it isn't valid enough to justify if it was exploiting which means vac will receive a verbal warning by me. 

Edited by Chris Branch