Catcio moderator appli

4 minutes ago, <hsv>catcio >"<</hsv> said:

I am very mature. i accept punishment well. i am a still a little squeaker but that should not stop me.i love this server i stop playing it because  of the levels . i came back for some reason and just loved it.

like some times there are lots of prop block and it took an hour for a mod. about midnight .if i become a mod i find out who it is and jail for indefinitely .then wait for a higher up to get on to ban them. i would be so happy if i was picked and try to help this community as much as i can.

hah nice 2 paragraphs -1

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, <hsv>catcio >"<</hsv> said:

Are you sure about that? Lying doesn't help your application out.

19 minutes ago, <hsv>catcio >"<</hsv> said:

.if i become a mod i find out who it is and jail for indefinitely .then wait for a higher up to get on to ban them. i would be so happy if i was picked and try to help this community as much as i can. 

That's not the correct way to handle that situation.

Time to be a Buddha (to try at least).

catcio, you're funny in-game and you are a good roleplayer. However your application is really bad and you are definitely not 15, let's be honest here. Our staff team wouldn't mind if you were younger than 15 as long as you were mature and knew how to do your job correctly. Of course it would be more difficult seeing as we only accept the cream of the crop if you were younger than 15 but who knows? Your app shows that this is clearly not the case. If I were to guess you age, I'd say around 10 maybe via voice. However if you have proof otherwise feel free to DM me. Your app goes on about staff not doing their job correctly which pains me because most of the staff work hard, if not on LOA. Usually staff have lives and most of us are in the EST time zone so we can't be on at midnight (I say that but stay up til 2:00 AM last night). Being a staff member is more than just knowing how to punish people but how to punish them right, and without making a huge scene. Usually that's what the minges want, they want staff to have a hard time. Another thing, you say you don't have teamspeak which is a big problem. Our staff meetings happen on teamspeak and is one of our main ways of communication between each other if not in-game. We expect all of our members to be able to communicate accordingly, especially Trial Mods/VIP Mods. If you can't do this then how will we know if you do encounter a rule breaker? Your application is super short, like too short to even be considered a paragraph. We ask of our members to create something that really means a lot to them and to the server, in which they are offering their services for Garnet Gaming, and not just a willy nilly 20 second post. Some people even go as far as making a google docs which takes them 3 hours to create an application! We aren't asking for a whole essay but something that really shows that you can be dedicated to the server and shows us that you are a good applicant.

My final vote is a big -1.

If buddha finds this then he is a big skrublord and I took his paragraph thing

• 300 IQ 1
28 minutes ago, <hsv>catcio >"<</hsv> said:

and the other one he was just  me mad

red flag #1

29 minutes ago, <hsv>catcio >"<</hsv> said:

no but i have a microphone

Why don't you have access to teamspeak? It's free

30 minutes ago, <hsv>catcio >"<</hsv> said:

I don't really believe this considering spelling, grammar, and the two sentences you used for the why you should be staff

31 minutes ago, Enƫity said:

Are you sure about that? Lying doesn't help your application out.

That's not the correct way to handle that situation.

Time to be a Buddha (to try at least).

catcio, you're funny in-game and you are a good roleplayer. However your application is really bad and you are definitely not 15, let's be honest here. Our staff team wouldn't mind if you were younger than 15 as long as you were mature and knew how to do your job correctly. Of course it would be more difficult seeing as we only accept the cream of the crop if you were younger than 15 but who knows? Your app shows that this is clearly not the case. If I were to guess you age, I'd say around 10 maybe via voice. However if you have proof otherwise feel free to DM me. Your app goes on about staff not doing their job correctly which pains me because most of the staff work hard, if not on LOA. Usually staff have lives and most of us are in the EST time zone so we can't be on at midnight (I say that but stay up til 2:00 AM last night). Being a staff member is more than just knowing how to punish people but how to punish them right, and without making a huge scene. Usually that's what the minges want, they want staff to have a hard time. Another thing, you say you don't have teamspeak which is a big problem. Our staff meetings happen on teamspeak and is one of our main ways of communication between each other if not in-game. We expect all of our members to be able to communicate accordingly, especially Trial Mods/VIP Mods. If you can't do this then how will we know if you do encounter a rule breaker? Your application is super short, like too short to even be considered a paragraph. We ask of our members to create something that really means a lot to them and to the server, in which they are offering their services for Garnet Gaming, and not just a willy nilly 20 second post. Some people even go as far as making a google docs which takes them 3 hours to create an application! We aren't asking for a whole essay but something that really shows that you can be dedicated to the server and shows us that you are a good applicant.

My final vote is a big -1.

If buddha finds this then he is a big skrublord and I took his paragraph thing

Good work my son. -1, explained above