Ban Appeal

Scr9b

In-game name: Scr9b

SteamID (https://steamid.io/) STEAM_1:1:230343551

Staff members in-game name: N/A, I was banned without notice / warning, and no name is shown of the staff member that banned me.
Staff members SteamID (/id (name): See Above ^

Date & Time of incident: March the 8th, I had played earlier in the day, and I went on later at night and I got a warning that I was banned when trying to join the Server.
Timezone: GMT-6 

Ban Reason: Toxicity and Repeated Offenses
How long were you banned for?: 35 million minutes. 

Proof of Ban: What exactly Am I supposed to put here...?
What happened? (include any proof): I mean I just hopped onto the server late at night on this past Friday and I was shockingly banned for "Toxicity and repeated offenses"

Why should your ban be removed?: I don't understand why I was banned, and how toxicity plays into me being banned. I'm not exactly sure if this was a false ban, because I don't believe I did anything that would cause me to get such a harsh ban. Whether or not I appeal this ban, I would at least like someone to elaborate on why I was banned. Thanks.

31 minutes ago, National said:

Evity permanently banned you for breaking numerous rules and showing no signs of willing to change. 

Numerous rules such as? I was banned out of no where friday night...

1 minute ago, Bread God said:

Denied

You were banned by evity himself as you were incredibly toxic, you had accumulated excessive warns and punishments, and showed no signs of improvement or willingness to improve. 

User will remain perma banned unless told otherwise by evity

Lock and move boys,

Lock and move.

@Vernon @Jarold @The King of Rohan

Do not reply further to this thread

How tf was I toxic to anyone? I just mind my own damn business on garnet and play.

Stop further replies to this thread. If you want to talk privately to me about it, you can pm me in the Garnet Discord or pm me on the forums. This thread is closed and you will receive a forum warning/restriction if you reply further.