DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Game Masters Application

Xean

What role are you applying for? Referee 
In-game name: Xean
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:121803260
In-game rank: Mod
Why are you applying for this role?: I wanna be able to help out with the events, I feel like it would be a lot of fun. I think I would be able to help a lot as Exotic recommenced me to apply.
If you could make one improvent to one of the current events what would it be? Have more of a variety for Event options to host, like maybe infection or FFA?

16 minutes ago, dr_Sneakyy said:

+1 probably one of the best apps I have every seen!!!!!!

Bruh moment.

+1 I can see Xean being a great referee, and game masters could always use a new member. Beef up those paragraphs a little more, but otherwise good looks!

• Like 1

ACCEPTED

Welcome to game masters! Make sure to review the GameMasters docs, specifically the "Event protocol.", "Rank Descriptions" and "Debrief & Information".

Xean this application is extremely underwhelming, but given your feedback and positive interactions with you in-game, i'll accept it. 

(i'll be using this message for all people being accepted, i also apologize for the late response I've been busy with finals)

@Roy kennethStop shitposting. i gave you a warning, next time around ima moderate your content jussayin