Kicks' | Game Master Application

Kicks

What role are you applying for? Referee

In-game name: Kicks

SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:72045794

In-game rank: Moderator

Why are you applying for this role?: I'd like to make events during downtime when the server is sorta slow, and people aren't basing. I'd like to bring fun into the server when people are bored of camping in their bases. I've been GM on one other D-RP server, and a few times on SW-RP. I think i can bring my expertise into the events i would like to create. I will also aim to help other GM's in their events when they are requesting help. I will probably aim for fun, not-very-used events. And hopefully create my own unique events. Im very confident in my Creative, and building skills I can make up an event in a short amount of time. I can also build fast enough to meet any deadlines. I also made this application because of the lack of active GM's I see actually doing events  ( Not on LOA's.). I can bring player comments into my event ideas, or i can use them to critique other GM events. (That is if i am permitted to make my own events. :3

If you could make one improvement to one of the current events what would it be? I want to change the variety of events. (not Skribbl.io or Parkour). And maybe be less repetitive. 

(Buddha pp smol.)

Edited by Kicks
Friggin' Evolve roasted me.
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Kicks said:

What role are you applying for? Referee

In-game name: Kicks

SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:72045794

In-game rank: Moderator

Why are you applying for this role?: I'd like to make events during downtime when the server is sorta slow, and people aren't basing. I'd like to bring fun into the server when people are bored of camping in their bases. I've been GM on one other D-RP server, and a few times on SW-RP. I think i can bring my expertise into the events i would like to create. I will also aim to help other GM's in their events when they are requesting help. I will probably aim for fun, not-very-used events. And hopefully create my own unique events. (Not skribbl.io like a certain somebody. *cough* Jarold *cough*)

If you could make one improvement to one of the current events what would it be? I want to change the variety of events. (not Skribbl.io or Parkour). And maybe be less repetitive. 

(Buddha pp smol.)

put a bit more effort plz

-1. Kicks said my pp is small which is simply not true. 

+1 this dude is first of all super active, and is also a fun and flexible guy. He's the definition of a game master referee if you look him up in the dictionary. Good looks and good luck!

12 hours ago, Bread God said:

-1. Kicks said my pp is small which is simply not true. 

+1 this dude is first of all super active, and is also a fun and flexible guy. He's the definition of a game master referee if you look him up in the dictionary. Good looks and good luck!

But it is true...

+1 He'd be great in the division. 

17 minutes ago, Roy kenneth said:

idk what to put here, because we all know all the staff despice me wich will mean rip my chances at winning the events, @Exotic, godamn kicking me out of a race for going backwards, wasnt even a rule 😕

Bruh you were cheesing the system lmao

4 hours ago, Roy kenneth said:

idk what to put here, because we all know all the staff despice me wich will mean rip my chances at winning the events, @Exotic, godamn kicking me out of a race for going backwards, wasnt even a rule 😕

Then don't put anything smart one, this is someone's application not your fucking rant thread.

• Like 3