Kicks' Suggestion

Kicks

Suggestion: Make a rule that restricts hobos/players from building in ANY tunnel. 

Rule example: Players may not build in ANY tunnel. This includes, at any end or inside of the tunnel

Why I think it's needed: Hobo's build obnoxious bases that don't stay within the 6x6x6 restrictions inside tunnels. I see plenty of players coming out of spawn have to go through a maze that Hobo's build. I also find that when a Hobo builds a base in a tunnel that is out side of the 6x6x6 restrictions and a staff tells them to fix it, they tend to just prop-block spawn. I also think it would be easier for staff to say, "You can't build in the tunnels" rather than dealing with players that complain about Hobo's making it even more difficult to deal with. Hobo's also like to band together and loophole the rules by making a chain of hobo huts that just barely fit into the restriction, in essence blocking most traffic to and from the tunnel. 

Implementation: Whether it be in Hobo rules, building/basing rules, or general information, I think this rule will help staff and users deal with Hobo's that build obnoxiously

Pros: Less difficult for staff, no more clots in tunnels, less hobo minge, and any others that comments bring up

Cons: Less space for Hobo's to build, and any others that comments bring up.

NOTE: If you have any tweak you'd like to say about this, please enlighten me, I just want to impact the server in a positive way. ❤️❤️ 

Sincerely, Kicks.

41 minutes ago, Enƫity said:

-1 Not a big problem atm.

On the server a few hours ago, some hobos made a therapist office in a tunnel, that restricted players to have to go through 1 by 1. Some people even prop-blocked it. I banned 2 people for the same reason today. They also like to prop-spam in tunnels too. Also it wouldn't hurt that much since the pros clearly outweigh the cons.

Edited by Kicks
43 minutes ago, Enƫity said:

-1 Not a big problem atm.

It's quite a big problem actually. I love this rule. Constantly hobos abuse their building rights and block off areas, and can't get warned because they leave an entrance and an exit. In fact, I think we should crack down more on hobos. They often build obnoxiously and purposefully lag others. Regardless, that's another suggestion for another day. 

+1