DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Matthew Watson's Staff Application

MattWatson

Though I do not doubt your experience as staff and that you will be a good fit, I am only -1ing now for the fact that I feel you need to be re-acquainted with the server. I had a talk with Chris surrounding you about somethings and he had noted that the things you were doing were what was allowed in the past.( Specifically WO+ previously being able to grant PTE's ) Though of course it is a very minimal and simple problem I just feel you will benefit from taking a week to re-introduce yourself to the community and to get familiar with what has changed.

Overall good application though.

-1 Toxic

My first altercation with you wasn't pretty there was a goat minge in base which I threatened to kill since he had no PTE and u decided to say u would demote me and take my di however ur 11B and I am 1MD I kept telling you he had no PTE and u decided to ignore me so when I killed him you decided to RDM me when 1 u didn't have DB claimed and didn't give the goat perms, Then I reported you and u started to raise your voice towards me and vac which is very rude. Conclusion This Should not be Tolerated by a person that is trying to apply for a staff position 

• 300 IQ 1