eXg IPL4YG4MES Moderator Application V2

In-game name: eXg IPL4YG4MES

SteamID (https://steamid.io/STEAM_0:1:98470489

Warns: I had 1, it disappeared, but i’ll still count it.

Timezone: PDT

Playtime?: 91:32:43

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO]

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO]

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Buddha, Entity.

Past experiences as staff: [Optional]: None

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

It’ll be very hard to remake why I should be chosen, because I basically explained everything in my previous application. But I can start off by stating I take everything as constructive criticism always. That is a very important element to me, whenever I’m being told to do better or that I am doing something wrong, I with listen and immediately work on the wrongdoing and strive for a better character. Such as being told I have disappointed someone, I won’t get angry and frustrated at the person, I would take their message as a guide and follow it. Whenever I disagree with someone, I won’t turn away or blurry their opinion out, I will stay open-minded and listen to what they have to say, it is more beneficial anyway. I will not become obstinate to authority or really anyone, and I respect the deserved. Even the ones who do not earn respect, I will still treat them with kindness, unless they interfere with the gameplay of others.(or say mean things to zack, luv u no homo, but full homo)

I treat everyone with equity and do not take offenses to the server or others lightly. By that I mean, if someone is harassing or being rude to my gameplay, I will stay professional and report it with relaxation, but if they are doing that same thing to another player or staff. I will then take it extremely seriously and get rid of them and their toxicity quickly. That being said, I’m a very chill person, but will be very serious when needed. Initiative is used when there are little to no administration online, and will take care of garbage responsibly. I am humble, but I do admit I am very generous. I give to everyone regardless of the things that they cannot change.(ethnicity, race, ect.) Annihilating cancer is very important to me, and I don’t care if a friend is doing it. Justice acts differently towards no one, everyone is the same in its and mine eyes. Given the circumstances of the server being out for a very long time now, I still believe I will make a nice addition to this continuously growing team. I hope to continue staying loyal to this community in a more helpful and gratifying standpoint.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: Yes, 5 months back, I was irresponsible and had left my computer open with Garry’s Mod alone with young cousins in the room, obviously it wasn’t their fault and I deserved what I got. It was very immature of me, but I hope you can see that to the past and understand my new self.

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: I have, a few days ago.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: School starts 7AM-1PM, which gives quite a lot of time afterwards, and even more so on weekends.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? Playing piano, track and field, and cross-country.

Did you read the staff rules?: eXg IPL4YG4MES

Edited by eXg IPL4YG4MES
Edited out a weird emoji that popped in my steam I.D