Was told by staff to kill someone

guymandude

Hello,

The reason why he was banned was because he was impersonating staff then he cam up on my sit roof by prop climbing three times. I was being nice to him and did not warn him I gave him only verbals but I said if you do it again it will be a warn. Then in the middle of a sit on that same roof banana decides to shoot the person in the sit and then ran off. I did not ban him then ether again I probably should of right there but I gave him the benefit of the doubt. Then thats when he changes his name to admin on duty comes back on the roof and acts like he is a admin and started interfering with my sits. Xean then saw this was happening and I he got reported. Sense he broke over three rules he was banned for NITRP 2 days. The rules he broke, prop climb, impersonating staff, dis in sit, attempt RDM. So that was just banana then guymandude killed 2 people then he was banned for propblock I can not give proof at this moment as I am doing this on my friends computer but when I get home I will send screenshots. I honestly do not remember though but I am sure I have proof of him ether prop climbing or prop blocking, I will let you guys know on this thread in the next couple of hours.

After thinking over he was the one that prop climbed up to the base while I was doing a sit and thats how Banana man got up their and guymandude as well because I told guymandude as well as banana man to get off the roof several times and they still kept coming up there, after that guymandude killed to people and shot one of my reporters in a sit as well as Banana man. I do not know if banana man told you or not but that was the reason for your NITRP ban.

Edited by dr_Sneakyy
big oof