In-game name:eXp Daddy Coochie
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):STEAM_0:0:107262069 

Warns:2
Timezone:EDT
Playtime?:191:55:07.

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:NO
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]: I Play Games
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional]: Uhh None.
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]:

I am generally on while I have the time. Im either in school sleeping playing on my ps4 or mostly playing on garnet. I never go on any other server Im always on garnet. I no life the crap out of it. I usually am playing on garnet which leads me to encounter many moments where staff are not available and there are people mass rdming and or prop blocking spawn. I remember one day I got on and for an hour and a half someone prop blocked orange and spawn entity got on but he remained afk and other staff couldn't do anything about it because there was no one on. I would like to say I'm usually friendly to people except some people that are constantly dissing in ooc ahem *THCBasic* but I'm usually a very friendly guy every time I steal someones printer I usually leave them money and a lot of people on the server know me. I also use garnet as an escape to my life I even have an algebra teacher on garnet thanks glibibitably. 
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: One time I was being dumb on garnet and I mass att. rdmed as a hobo lord I smacked everyone with the crowbar and I regret it till this day. 
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: No not really does Minecraft count?
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Well I'm a middle schooler that has summer soon so I would say about 3 hours a day if not more 
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I actually do karate I'm a High tier orange belt and I have a tournament on the 7th I think
Did you read the staff rules?: eXp Daddy Coochie

Edited by Ibrarce
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, Iron_Fetus33 said:

I know that coochie does not meet the age requirement, but he seems very mature in game for the most part. Of course he has his moments, but I believe that he will make the right call while on duty or in sits. +1 from me. Don't let me down if you get accepted

Thanks iron

5 minutes ago, WreckEM said:

nothing against him but, if he was at the age requirement then i would love to see him as staff.

I know I don’t meet the age requirement but I can’t do anything about my age I can take life nice and slow or I completely mature become extremely  serious and have no fun along the way (^ω^)

Edited by Ibrarce

Overall +1 from me

The paragraphs in the application are a bit sketchy with the lack of commas and other grammatical basics, but the main message i got from reading it is that he is very motivated and excited to get a chance at becoming a staff member.

Keep that same energy if u get accepted man, best of luck to you.

2 hours ago, Prop said:

Overall +1 from me

The paragraphs in the application are a bit sketchy with the lack of commas and other grammatical basics, but the main message i got from reading it is that he is very motivated and excited to get a chance at becoming a staff member.

Keep that same energy if u get accepted man, best of luck to you.

Heh one of my warns is from last night I built a staff support cubicle thing on the staff roof. So yeah if I can be a staff it would be great 

Edited by Ibrarce