me and a homie were falsely banned

frank103003

In-game name:              pussy boi
SteamID:     STEAM_0:1:177728999
Staff members in-game name: i play games
Staff members SteamID (/id (name): it wont show me because console banned me due to his warn
Date & Time of incident:

2019-03-28 - 17:56:42

Timezone: central 
Ban Reason: rdm/ exeded warn limit
How long were you banned for?:      2 days
Proof of Ban:             https://imgur.com/a/ryAAaEE
What happened? (include any proof): i was chilling in my base and my homie went spartan and we were arguing in discord (because he is baseing with me he cant be spartan) and then this dude walks in my base so i shoot him (we have a kos sign) then he started yelling at me so i shot him again then he pulled he into a sit and i got warned for rdm and banned due to warn limit. then since i owned the outside doors to our base went unowned. then this kid went out to our base and bought the doors!!!!!! then he told my homie to gtfo of his base they argued for a while then the vip mod pulled up and then my homie was arguing with the vip mod then the vip mod banned him for nitrp. 
Why should your ban be removed?: first off i should be unbanned because i didnt rdm him its not true i did not. because we nhad a kos sign, however they claim that it was invalid because a spartan was in my party but he had switched to cyber thief before i shot the dude. second off my friend did not commit nitrp what ever way you slice it.      also dude we love garnet he just bought vip and im saving for itwe dont want to ruin other rp and we love rping her
e

3 hours ago, frank103003 said:

my homie went spartan and we were arguing in discord (because he is baseing with me he cant be spartan) and then this dude walks in my base so i shoot him (we have a kos sign) then he started yelling at me so i shot him again then he pulled he into a sit

The kos sign would be invalid as spartan cant own a base @RiySpy

7 hours ago, frank103003 said:

however they claim that it was invalid because a spartan was in my party but he had switched to cyber thief before i shot the dude.

Well if you had first damaged him with that kos sign and your friend was still a spartan it would still be counted as a att. Rdm because it would be invalid. What your saying is your friend was a cyber theif before any damage was done to the other player?

Edited by Exotic

1. "(we have a kos sign)" - which was invalid because it was owned by your buddy who was a spartan. 

2. "kid" - I'm 22

3." He told my homie to gtfo of his base they argued for a while" - I told him I own the doors and he needed to move his printers and base. I even gave him the opportunity to move his printers. There was no arguing he shot me after I told him I own the doors in the front.  Then I reported him.   

4. " Then the vip mod banned him for nitrp." He recieved the warns of rdm because his kos was invalid. propminge or propblock because he refused to remove his props from my base then he called me an asshole in the sit. 

5. " But he had switched to cyber thief before i shot the dude" You shot me then I explained to you that it was att. rdm becuase your buddy was a spartan. He even walked into the base while I was explaining it to you. LULW Then he switch. I even asked you in the sit "So you knew he was a spartan when you shot me?" You just kept saying you owned the front doors like that validated the your spartan buddies KOS sign or something 

6 "we love garnet" - If you love the server so much please *Read the rules*. If you were banned for excessive warn limits then you clearly need to read the rules.

7 "Staff members in-game name: i play games" - False Iron took your sit.

As for YOUR SIT. The ATT. RDM - essentially what happened was I was scooping out this guys base (he owned doors, his buddy owned props and KOS) because he shot @The King of Rohan who I was partied with. I was going to kill Reverent (The guy who owned the KOS) Then advert raid, but I noticed he changed to spartan. I went in to see if pussy boi was going to att rdm me. I was going to get him jailed if I did then raid the base. He shot me once with the shotgun then hid back into his base (through the fade door). I told him he can't kill me because the kos is invalid. I turn around and reverend is behind me After he hear me  tell his friend  this he changes into the cyber thief class. Pussy boi leaves the base and kills me. Then when I was dead I reported him. 

I was on ts with Rohan the entire time. Iron took the sit.  I Play Games took your buddies sit if HE wants to make a report on it.  

Dude if you want to lie on a report and make it sounds worse then it was then make sure a  fucking manager wasn't 1. A part of it. 2. Literally in my ts when it happened. 

• Creative 1
8 hours ago, Exotic said:

Well if you had first damaged him with that kos sign and your friend was still a spartan it would still be counted as a att. Rdm because it would be invalid. What your saying is your friend was a cyber theif before any damage was done to the other player?

yea i waited like 10 seconds just so i could legaly clap him

3 hours ago, RiySpy said:

1. "(we have a kos sign)" - which was invalid because it was owned by your buddy who was a spartan. 

2. "kid" - I'm 22

3." He told my homie to gtfo of his base they argued for a while" - I told him I own the doors and he needed to move his printers and base. I even gave him the opportunity to move his printers. There was no arguing he shot me after I told him I own the doors in the front.  Then I reported him.   

4. " Then the vip mod banned him for nitrp." He recieved the warns of rdm because his kos was invalid. propminge or propblock because he refused to remove his props from my base then he called me an asshole in the sit. 

5. " But he had switched to cyber thief before i shot the dude" You shot me then I explained to you that it was att. rdm becuase your buddy was a spartan. He even walked into the base while I was explaining it to you. LULW Then he switch. I even asked you in the sit "So you knew he was a spartan when you shot me?" You just kept saying you owned the front doors like that validated the your spartan buddies KOS sign or something 

6 "we love garnet" - If you love the server so much please *Read the rules*. If you were banned for excessive warn limits then you clearly need to read the rules.

7 "Staff members in-game name: i play games" - False Iron took your sit.

As for YOUR SIT. The ATT. RDM - essentially what happened was I was scooping out this guys base (he owned doors, his buddy owned props and KOS) because he shot @The King of Rohan who I was partied with. I was going to kill Reverent (The guy who owned the KOS) Then advert raid, but I noticed he changed to spartan. I went in to see if pussy boi was going to att rdm me. I was going to get him jailed if I did then raid the base. He shot me once with the shotgun then hid back into his base (through the fade door). I told him he can't kill me because the kos is invalid. I turn around and reverend is behind me After he hear me  tell his friend  this he changes into the cyber thief class. Pussy boi leaves the base and kills me. Then when I was dead I reported him. 

I was on ts with Rohan the entire time. Iron took the sit.  I Play Games took your buddies sit if HE wants to make a report on it.  

Dude if you want to lie on a report and make it sounds worse then it was then make sure a  fucking manager wasn't 1. A part of it. 2. Literally in my ts when it happened. 

why was your homie taking your sit (actually i reread that and he wasnt your homie sorry 

Edited by frank103003
im stupid
2 hours ago, Iron_Fetus33 said:

It is RDM because of the spartan owning the sign. Spartan cannot base or have printers or commit any illegal activity. Your ban is only a 24 hour because of exceeding warn limit. This clearly shows that you do not know the rules. 

i understand that however he had switched back to cyber theif before i shot

2 hours ago, frank103003 said:

why was your homie taking your sit (actually i reread that and he wasnt your homie sorry 

1. he went back to vip theif befor i shot i even said " he went theif to you"

2. sorry about calling you kid its a toxic force of habit i have i apologize for that

4. actually if you look at the ban menu it he was banned for 5 days for nitrp i agree that anthony is a idiot and he shold of been warned for what he did but not nitrp

5. actualy i said to you after the first shot " he went vip theif" also he didnt come into the base till after i clapped you if you have evidence otherwise please share 

6 honestly i agree i mostly get warned on technicalitys like this dude with a dlore was shooting at me and i killed hiom but since he didnt do damage tio me it was rdm (i shot mim because his gun is a one shot i cant wait untill he shoots me once. and othe shit like that

7 o sorry i forgot the name and anthony told me it was i play games ( sorry i play games )

45 minutes ago, frank103003 said:

4. actually if you look at the ban menu it he was banned for 5 days for nitrp i agree that anthony is a idiot and he shold of been warned for what he did but not nitrp

After 3 offences it is considered NITRP. he would have received the 2 warns for propblock and rdm but then he called me an asshole in the sit. That's why he got banned. 

2 hours ago, RiySpy said:

After 3 offences it is considered NITRP. he would have received the 2 warns for propblock and rdm but then he called me an asshole in the sit. That's why he got banned. 

thats stu[id because he had hella intent to roleplay

• Dumb/Shitpost 1
4 hours ago, frank103003 said:

thats stu[id because he had hella intent to roleplay

Like you were already told, breaking 3 rules shows you have no intent to roleplay, if someone wants to roleplay, they should follow the rules first, homie.