Guest Gildarts

Yes no  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Yes no

• Yes
    • No
    • Garnet?!

Guest Gildarts

I think when Garnet is considering a suggestion, A poll should be made asking if it is a good idea or not. The only way it would be added is if it got say 75% yes. 
The reason why after the suggestion so it is all ironed out and not voted one way or the other instantly

Y/N

Edited by Gildarts
Guest Gildarts
Just now, Krimzin said:

I like the idea of a poll for suggestions, but maybe 60% or 65?

I think a DECISIVE yes is better then a eh alittle better, other games ive played use 75% aswell. Example: Oldschool Runescape.

The only problem I see with this is if the suggestion is very hard to implement (or would take too much time), even though everyone wants it. It still makes sense though.

Perhaps the people's verdict (+1/-1) would be the second factor into accepting, before the plausibility?

Other than that, +1.

Yeah, when Garnet has time, I think it would be good for him to make a post where he asks "What do you think about this suggestion?". If the yes vote is 75% or more, Garnet could contact the person that suggested it to ask any questions he has and try to work on it. I think that would be a good way to organize it since Intelligence division in the staff team is non-existent now, and I think since Garnet is the only one that can actually put most suggestions into play, he should be the final verdict. Of course, if it is a rule change suggestion or something like that, then the SAs or Managers could accept/deny that, then get a poll up if they accept it.

+1.

Guest Gildarts
1 hour ago, Ethan said:

Yeah, when Garnet has time, I think it would be good for him to make a post where he asks "What do you think about this suggestion?". If the yes vote is 75% or more, Garnet could contact the person that suggested it to ask any questions he has and try to work on it. I think that would be a good way to organize it since Intelligence division in the staff team is non-existent now, and I think since Garnet is the only one that can actually put most suggestions into play, he should be the final verdict. Of course, if it is a rule change suggestion or something like that, then the SAs or Managers could accept/deny that, then get a poll up if they accept it.

+1.

He wouldnt contact the person since there would be a suggestion topic already he would just need to read what people have been saying, taking the main posters only view would be bad.

Edited by Gildarts
  • 1 month later...