In-game name:eXp Daddy Coochie
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):STEAM_0:0:107262069 

Warns:3
Timezone:EDT
Playtime?:| 231:06:07.

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:NO
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] I Play Games
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional]:None.
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]:

I am generally on while I have the time. Im either in school sleeping playing on my ps4 or mostly playing on garnet. I never go on any other server Im always on garnet. I no life the crap out of it. I usually am playing on garnet which leads me to encounter many moments where staff are not available and there are people mass rdming and or prop blocking spawn. I remember one day I got on and for an hour and a half someone prop blocked orange and spawn entity got on but he remained afk and other staff couldn't do anything about it because there was no one that had the power to ban on.I would like to say I'm usually a very friendly guy every time, I steal someones printer I usually leave them money and a lot of people on the server know me. I also use garnet as an escape to my life I even have an algebra teacher on garnet thanks glibibitably. 

I am have also recently been studying admin sits. Im still sorry to Vernz (Vernon) I admit I was in the wrong and I learned from it and I won't make the same mistake again. Im sorry I got everyone into that mess and blamed it on a non existent hatred. I deeply apologize . Other than that I would like to say I'm familiar with all rules and punishments for the rules if they are broken. I would like to say I also have a fairly good idea on how to deal with admin sits. I just hope I can have a chance that I can be a great staff member and I can help the community as much as I can. Over the spring break which is like a summer teaser for me I woke up almost everyday around the time of 10-12 and I would hop on garnet to see how everything was going talk to everyone on and be friendly to every one. Later at night I wouldn't get off till like 2 in the morning that's why my playtime went up about 40 hours since my last application which was on Friday :P. During the summer way more crazy times happen like if I'm in the mood I can literally stay up all night and be staff all night. I can also help newer staff that don't know the rules quite as good as me xD. 
I am still very sorry I really don't know how I can apologize to all of the staff for interrupting their sits if there's anything I can do tell me. 

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: One time I was being dumb on garnet and I mass att. rdmed ass a hobo lord I smacked everyone with the crowbar and I regret it till this day. 
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: No not really does Minecraft still not count?
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Well I'm a middle schooler that has summer soon so I would say about 3 hours a day if not more 
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I actually do karate. I'm a High tier orange belt and I have a tournament  in two weeks I think. I also like to ride my atv around my neighborhood. 
Did you read the staff rules?: eXp Daddy Coochie

Thank you all for reading this staff app 

Edited by Ibrarce
  • Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just like your previous application, please beef up the paragraphs. I would like to hear more about why you becoming staff would benefit the server. Last application, we was told to ignore the age so I'll go ahead and do that here. I also believe you should wait since you was just denied and began interrupting sits and had to be told five times to quit by a Manager, proving to us that you won't let such happen again. After you fix the application, I'll consider changing my opinion, for now I'm gonna have to -1. Sorry coochie, I know you're cool and all, but personality isn't the only thing that is taken into consideration when becoming staff.

EDIT: I appreciate that you've apologized to the staff team for interrupting the sits. The past few days you haven't been interrupting sits, I believe you'd do fine on the team, just be careful and think before you do something. I've noticed you've let the best get to you. +1

Edited by National1
53 minutes ago, National said:

Just like your previous application, please beef up the paragraphs. I would like to hear more about why you becoming staff would benefit the server. Last application, we was told to ignore the age so I'll go ahead and do that here. I also believe you should wait since you was just denied and began interrupting sits and had to be told five times to quit by a Manager, proving to us that you won't let such happen again. After you fix the application, I'll consider changing my opinion, for now I'm gonna have to -1. Sorry coochie, I know you're cool and all, but personality isn't the only thing that is taken into consideration when becoming staff.

I’m sorry national I had to go to karate that’s why the paragraphs aren’t very big I can beef them up once I get home sorry I didn’t listen to you any tips on what I can do about the waiting part ????

4 minutes ago, DarkAlias said:

Too young

A few too many warns for my liking

But I feel if you could somehow bypass that, you could be a good staff member.

Please if you can just look past my age and 2 warns are for admin sit stuff idk if that helps my case but 😞 

3 hours ago, National said:

EDIT: I appreciate that you've apologized to the staff team for interrupting the sits. The past few days you haven't been interrupting sits, I believe you'd do fine on the team, just be careful and think before you do something. I've noticed you've let the best get to you. +1

Thank You for giving me a second chance I promise I won't let you down