hellfire5227cb Moderator aplication forum edited

In-game name: N I G W A R D
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):76561198838182118
Warns:2 one was for  rdm I accidentally shot the wrong person the other one I do not remember
Timezone: central
Playtime?:65 hours
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO]yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] no
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]no
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional]no
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

I believe I should be an admin because I have always love garnet gaming dark rp and I feel like to be part of making it better for everyone so they can have the best dark rp experience as possible. try to follow the rules and when I did break them I tried to learn from my mistakes and be a player and person. I always have been friendly unless someone was being mean to me or others. this is how I will ask while i am an admin. i will be afair admin by listening to the people on both sides before making my disiction and make the pusment fair only after I check the data and get the story straight.  I will be active on the server for 3-4 hours on the weekdays and 8 hours or more on weekends that will be dedicated time. 

all of my time playing dark rp garnet gaming has been the most fun and me being an admin will help others have the same feeling.i will pay attention to people and what they are saying in there time of need and help them to the best of my ability. i will treat everyone with respect and kindness. I know that this is not the full 2 paragraphs but writing come shard to me and I did not half-ass this essay but I still hope that I can be part of the garnet gaming force.
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details I have been banned for my name nigward
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:no
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:3-4 hours
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? band but that is all ill give out
Did you read the staff rules?: yes I did  twice to make sure

Edited by hellfire5227cb
it was bad before and i have fixed it now
1 minute ago, hellfire5227cb said:

Warns:2

I believe that u should pick me because I will be fully dedicated to my job. I will help people who need help. I will be friendly to everyone. I will be equal to everyone.

I will obey every rule. I will treat everyone with respect. will not tolerate racism. I will not be a stiff. I will remember to let everyone to have fun.
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details I have been banned for my name nigward
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:4-5 hours
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? band but that is all ill give out
Did you read the staff rules?:

fix staff rules

playtime via /playtime

wrong steamid

14 minutes ago, hellfire5227cb said:

I believe that u should pick me because I will be fully dedicated to my job. I will help people who need help. I will be friendly to everyone. I will be equal to everyone.

I will obey every rule. I will treat everyone with respect. will not tolerate racism. I will not be a stiff. I will remember to let everyone to have fun.

Provide your age and not ur steamid64 your steam id you can put that number you provided into www.steamid.io . Reread the staff rules below. Very poor application. 

Edited by Exotic

I'm going to give a -1, and probably stick with it. Because you definitely do not seem qualified whatsoever. You said you "fixed it". But all you did was separate the one paragraph, added a couple sentences. You didn't even read the staff rules. Didn't put age, steam I.D. crappy specification on warns. Can't record. Sorry bud, try again next time...

Edited by eXg IPL4YG4MES
Still bad.
17 hours ago, hellfire5227cb said:

You have to complete your entire application you can’t just leave stuff blank