Fresh's Moderator Application

Fresh

In-game name: F r e s h
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:205876955
Warns:1 Due to RDM for accidentally killing someone past PD stairs. When I forgot to put the AOS/KOS sign as Police Chief.
Timezone: Eastern Time 
Playtime?: 72 Hours
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] No
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Nobody
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] 

In other games

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

Overall, I did read the rules a couple of times and I try my hardest to not get in trouble with the staff in garnet gaming. In the game, I usually just relax and play my role as whatever job, while trying to not break the rules. I am pretty active I have school and homework, so any time earlier than 4:30 isn't possible. This would only happen on weekdays, but on weekends I can play more often and make up some of the time I missed on the weekdays of playing. I like the community and staff of this server because many of them are nice in their sits and they are helpful to the community. I have had some bad experiences, but many good and fun experience in this server. Overall this server is my favorite and go to. I pay attention to detail in the game, I am trustworthy and I am very cautious when trying to not break the rules. I try my best to not break the rules. I can be strict when needed and I can also be calm. I promise to dedicate my time to staff trying to make the community even better than I said.  I will spend most of my time on the server helping the members of the Garnet gaming community. I may go afk every now and then to take care of my dog that has a back issue and I have to watch her, so she doesn't end up breaking her back. But I would also try to be fun and see if we can start server games like how other Administrator's host them. I am quick to respond to any reports that have been made in the server. I will make sure that I make the community better and more fun as a moderator.  I usually play on garnet for 4 hours on weekdays, but weekends it usually doubles to 8 hours. I would spend about 6 hours as On-duty and the remaining 2 would spend as off-duty. On weekdays I would spend 3 hours as on-duty. This is the amount of time I would dedicate to my role. And some reasons to be staff is that I am fair in my decisions I will hear both sides of the arguments in sits. I also will make sure that the community remains safe if somebody is threatening of DDOSing somebody will respond immediately to this threat. I am very active on the server, and I check chat often to make sure everything is going well. I will spend my time as a moderator helping the community if any problem arises. Overall this is why I should be chosen over other applications.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details 

Only once have I ever been banned temporarily for 2 days by an administrator because I accidentally called a false lockdown as a regular police officer I'm pretty sure my old self thought I could do this, but I couldn't because I was ignorant of the rules. I was banned for 2 days and I completely agree with the admins choice, but after that, I learned the rules and studied them to make sure something like that doesn't happen again.
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: Last Night
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:  I will spend about 3 hours on weekdays 7 on weekends and I will try to use most of the time on the weekends on-duty as a moderator trying to make a more fun community. 
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? Basketball and playing with my dog
Did you read the staff rules?: F r e s h

Edited by Fresh

-1 Doesn't have exact hours, and for your warn, it wouldn't be "accidentally" killing someone, because you full well purposely killed them. Can't record (download OBS). Doesn't meet the requirement of the minimum of two paragraphs, and three of those sentences are when you would be on which goes in the time of contributing to the role. Listed reasons of why you should be chosen aren't very creative.You aren't giving anything specific whatsoever, it's all just like "I'll make the server fun and a better place". Explain how you would do those things, and go in detail. Make the paragraphs bigger and I may reconsider. (no rhyme intended xddd)

1 hour ago, eXg IPL4YG4MES said:

-1 Doesn't have exact hours, and for your warn, it wouldn't be "accidentally" killing someone, because you full well purposely killed them. Can't record (download OBS). Doesn't meet the requirement of the minimum of two paragraphs, and three of those sentences are when you would be on which goes in the time of contributing to the role. Listed reasons of why you should be chosen aren't very creative.You aren't giving anything specific whatsoever, it's all just like "I'll make the server fun and a better place". Explain how you would do those things, and go in detail. Make the paragraphs bigger and I may reconsider. (no rhyme intended xddd)

I did that before in my last app they said it was weak

-1 Weak application, even though user applied before. Multiple grammatical errors as well as a poor flow of ideas. The paragraph is hard to read, and looks like it is written by a 13 year old. If you want to apply at an age younger than then minimum, at least make it seem as if you are writing at a level above your own. Not only that, but you applied within 72 hours of your last application, which is not allowed.

6 hours ago, Vernon said:

Logically , if hes not old enough , u would automatically know to reapply when ur Old enough no??

9 hours ago, The King of Rohan said:

You bring in logic I bring the technicalities