Tator Thot Ban Apeal

Tator Thot

1 hour ago, Tator Thot said:

I mugged someone and logged off I adverted mug and then I come back on and josephI  perma Banned me for ban evading he is not a good admin and if very one sided please unban me I just donated to the server 

You were banned for NITRP. That was a 2 day ban, it would have stated it when you got banned the first time that it was for 2 days. How do you know you got banned for ban evasion? You knew you were banned why would you try to reconnect?

Also, this is from his NITRP ban.

https://imgur.com/a/Dk2sYeW

Failbase no keypad the first time, argued to fix the timers to 6 seconds, he NLRx2. Plus RDM'd in a sit which got you your NITRP ban for. I'm fascinated why you just told on yourself for ban evasion to be honest. Besides, your appeal isn't in the correct format.

Edited by SheepDog
2 minutes ago, Tator Thot said:

I DIDNT ARGUE TO FIX TIME AND I NLR ONE TIME! I FIXED THEM RIGHT AWAY THIS IS BULL SHIT I JUST JOINED THE SERVER AND IT SAID I WAS BANNED FROM BAN EVASION

1 minute ago, Tator Thot said:

I FIXED THE KEYPAD RIGHT AWAY I FIXED THEM BEFORE THE SIT THIS IS WHY YOU SHOULD ADD A DONATION TO PAY FOR ADMIN CUZ U GET CORRUPT ASS HOLES WITH NO LIFE LIKES THESE

Just now, Tator Thot said:

THIS SERVER USE TO BE GOOD BUT ITS GONE TO COMPLETE SHIT WITH ALL THESE ASS HOLES WHO CANT NORMALLY GET ADMIN SO THEY PAY FOR IT GET A LIFE 

I recommend you don't flame on the appeal, otherwise it'll probably be denied.

A. Did not use the format.

B. Rejoined while banned thus justifying the perm.

C. Donating Means absolutely nothing in ban appeals or staff apps. 

D. Extremely toxic, not somebody that should be in the community based on his behavior.

E. Josephie applied, not bought staff. even if he did that would not delegitimize his stance on your terrible behavior

Goodbye...

• Haha 1