staff aplication

Lion

In-game name: Lion/ mr cop
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):  https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198370050447/
Warns: 3
Timezone: CET
Playtime?: | Lion has played for 85:25:51.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] yes 
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Hawks
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] not in garrys mod
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

I have seen that in the time when I get on  (around 14:00/15:00 cet) there usually are mods. The problem is they are mostly afk.  People tend to rdm and get off the server so people don't report them (happened to me 3 times). I want to be a mod for those kinds of situations. Because most mods are eighter afk or not on when these things happen i want to be a mod that doesn't let that happen. I'm not racist. I am usually very calm unless i get really pissed off at something. I'm very open about everything.  

I'm a good member of Garnet Gaming, I know alot of members of the server. I'm very helpful. When somebody isn't nice i usually keep calm unless they are really racist and loud. Most moderators know me and they know that i am active on the server. My microphone is preety good. I don't micspam. I am a wholesome member of the comunity.

Since I am in central european time and play gmod alot I can stop these kinds of situations. I usualy get on when these things start happening and get off when there are 3/4 mods online. I know the rules well because I read them several times. I am an active member, witch the 3/4 admins that are on when i'm on see. Next week i'll be on all day for the whole week because i don't have school. I don't spend much time in school, at least not more than 7 hours but I tend to stay up playing to around 20:30 CET. I really like this server because my PC handles it the best and it's really fun but depressing at times (afk mods stuff). I am honest and i know most mods on the server. I'm good with social relations. Thats why I applied for staff.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server?: for NITRP and exceeding warn limit
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: 3 days ago(sunday) i got denied but it was my fault (my first ever appeal)
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: around 2/5 hours weekly (more on weekends.
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? : riding my bmx and sleeping
Did you read the staff rules?: Lion

Edited by Lion
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Lion said:

SteamID (https://steamid.io/):  https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198370050447/
Warns: 1/2
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Hawks, IronFetus33

I have seen that in the time when i  get on  (around 14:00/15:00 cet) there usually are mods. The problem is they are mostly afk. ON several aquasions people tend to rdm and get off the server so people dont report them (happened to me 3 times). I want to bea mod for those kids of situations . Because most mods are eighter afk or not on when these things happen i want to be a mod that doesn't let that happen.

since i am in central european time and play gmod alot i can stop these kinds of situations. I usualy get on when these things start happening and get off when there are 3/4 mods online. I know the rules well because i read them several times *akhemroykennethakhem*. I am an active member, witch the 3/4 admins thate are on when im on see... have i reached 2 paragraphs yet?

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details, i wase falsely banned of this server for "rdm" (witch i diddint commit) but it was only for 2h so i diddint report it on the forums
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: 3 days ago(sunday) i got denied but it was my fault (my first ever appeal)
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: around 2/5 hours weekly (more on weekends)
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? : riding my bmx and sleeping
Did you read the staff rules?: yes, several times

• Like 1

-1 Read the Staff Rules Correctly. Also Beef up the paragraphs more since it really doesn't explain that much of a reason why you want to be a staff member 

Edit - +1

Edited by Fetn
  • Like 1
8 minutes ago, Lion said:

I have seen that in the time when i  get on  (around 14:00/15:00 cet) there usually are mods. The problem is they are mostly afk. ON several aquasions people tend to rdm and get off the server so people dont report them (happened to me 3 times). I want to bea mod for those kids of situations . Because most mods are eighter afk or not on when these things happen i want to be a mod that doesn't let that happen.

since i am in central european time and play gmod alot i can stop these kinds of situations. I usualy get on when these things start happening and get off when there are 3/4 mods online. I know the rules well because i read them several times *akhemroykennethakhem*. I am an active member, witch the 3/4 admins thate are on when im on see... have i reached 2 paragraphs yet?

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details, i wase falsely banned of this server for "rdm" (witch i diddint commit) but it was only for 2h so i diddint report it on the forums
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: around 2/5 hours weekly (more on weekends)
Did you read the staff rules?: Lion

forgot about the rule about the staff rules

11 minutes ago, Fetn said:

-1 Read the Staff Rules Correctly. Also Beef up the paragraphs more since it really doesn't explain that much of a reason why you want to be a staff member 

changed the stuff, there are 3 paragraphs now in the original one

hmm

1 hour ago, Lion said:

Please give us an exact number

1 hour ago, Lion said:

according to the steam id you provided:

zSuMUcO.png

(link to bans)

1 hour ago, Lion said:

Preety sure i did but lest go 3. I dont ride my bmx much now because i hecked up my knee preety badly and i dont want to damage it more so i just stay inside playing gmod all day. next week ill be on all day for the whole week because i dont have school. I dont spend much time in school, at least not more than 7 hours but i tend to stay up playing till around 20:30 CET. I really like this server because my pc handles it the best and its really fun but depressing at times (afk mods stuff). I am honest and i know most mods on the server and im good with social relations. Thats why i applied for staff

How can you spell so many words wrong when you literally have auto correct?

tq4UMBZ.png

1 hour ago, Lion said:

there are 3 paragraphs now

You have around 10 sentences. I don't see how that is 3 paragraphs

Overall, -1.

@Hawks@Iron_Fetus33 Verify

1 hour ago, Lion said:

please

Edited by Dr Turtle
  • Like 1
23 hours ago, Dr Turtle said:

Um, I never recommended that you apply for staff. With that being said, I do believe you are a very mature person in game and never really see you break the rules. However, I do recommend you wait a while longer before applying for staff. I think that your heart is in the right place, but a bit more experience on the server couldn't hurt. You are in good relationship with me and Hawks as we often base together, but I recommend you branch out further than just the two of us. Also fix those spelling errors. It looks much better when an application uses proper grammar and spelling techniques. And if you do not get accepted this time DO NOT worry, I messed up my first application too. But for now I am going to have to -1 this application. I think you are an amazing person in game, but sadly that is not all being a staff member takes. Fix all the things the other staff members have mentioned in this post and I will change to a +1, but for now I will have to give you my -1. Please continue to stay with Garnet Gaming as you are a great player.

Edit: I see that you have spruced up your app a bit. Not EXACTLY where I would want it to be, but I will give you the benefit of the doubt and go ahead and give you that +1. Don't let me down if you get accepted. I think that you have the right intentions and I will let most of your errors slide since English is not your first language. And please be friendly to ALL staff, not just me and Hawks. Good luck.

Edited by Ironfetus333
  • Like 1
  • Informative 1
  • Winner 1

Your 15 yet your grammar is worse then what I have seen when a 13 or 12 year old has tried to apply for staff. I have seen you in game through tab menu and seeing you typing in OOC but yet haven't really had any encounters with you. I would say maybe hop in the TeamSpeak with some of us every now and then and let other staff members not just hawks and iron to get to know you. Maybe if you beef up your application a lot more than it is I would +1 but right at this moment -1 due to the fact this application is very poor. If this get's denied that is fine just follow the below on your next application you make.

• Fix Grammar (There is spell check for you)
  • List your exact number of warns
  • Get to know more of the staff members/community
  • Beef up your paragraphs more. Your paragraphs right now to me is considered as 1 paragraph.
Edited by Exotic
  • 300 IQ 1
  • Spicy 1

Please fix this on your application:

2 paragraphs 

- Change paragraphs; don't tell us about how other staff are inactive. Tell us how you can benefit the staff team (skills, dedication, maturity)

- Grammar/Punctuation

Edited by National1
6 hours ago, DarkAlias said:

Please specify the amount of warns as Dr. Turtle said.

You don't have the type of grammar I would expect a 15 year old to have? (Can you rewrite it and make it look as you put effort into it?)

^^Update these and I will +1.

Sorry, I was typing this at nearly midnight. It should be good now.

1 hour ago, National said:

Please fix this on your application:

2 paragraphs 

- Change paragraphs; don't tell us about how other staff are inactive. Tell us how you can benefit the staff team (skills, dedication, maturity)

- Grammar/Punctuation

There are 3 paragraphs.