Update ROE's

10 hours ago, PrisonNightmare said:

Neutral. I feel like this ROE might cause some general issues if re-added, so I personally would only add it if it is a recurring issue for both sides.  

5 hours ago, Aurawra said:

Difficult to enforce the 3rd ROE since you would require a screenshot/video recording of that moment.

These statements are very true.
That's why I think it's not that good of an Idea to add the ROE back.
But as for dealing with these explosives, Shoot the Mines from a distance, Don't clump together, and also When you here the grenade bounce sound, Run towards it, and past it if it's coming towards you, Otherwise run away from it.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

I know there seems to be a lot of -1's on this thread and it seems people probably abused the strawpoll, but after reading other suggestions, I've decided to add teh explosive KOS ROE back. For those concerned that it would be a headache for staff, I think if you screenshot someone before taking them out, then it would be fine. Even if you don't but neither side has any evidence and the guy killed was on an explosive class, then staff can reasonably assume they may have had an explosive out and to dismiss the sit without any punishment. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Informative 1