Trance's Departure from the Server

6 hours ago, rauler said:

Insult my boy jackal one more time or consequences like no other will be dealt. 

The back to back 4”11 champion is back in training, you don’t want none of this smoke.

Better watch out, the under 5’0 gang don’t play 

• Dumb/Shitpost 1
8 minutes ago, br0ken- said:

yikes lol, What he said isn't even relevant to be fair, All decisions that are made are usually discussed with the rest of the higher up staff, And to tell someone to slit their wrist over a gmod community doesn't make him "fucked" lol

He’s 13, he’ll learn from his mistakes. You think jackal will actually slit his throat. From what I heard he’s “set for college and life”. So I don’t think he would end his life.

Edited by topshot
4head
19 minutes ago, Wasdin said:

@Jackalhe’s leaving cause we raided him in rust

u sure you didn’t spawn in things? Lmao, that will be sad you know. Spawning things and using those items to raid people. Not saying you did, but some of us think you did. And imagine offline raiding and talking shit. Someone with a big 4head would do that.

Edited by topshot
lmao
8 hours ago, rauler said:

Insult my boy jackal one more time or consequences like no other will be dealt. 

The back to back 4”11 champion is back in training, you don’t want none of this smoke.

Rauler is the physical form of hamood, a true god. 

• Like 2
  • Dumb/Shitpost 1
  • Toxic 1
  • Haha 2
4 hours ago, topshot said:

u sure you didn’t spawn in things? Lmao, that will be sad you know. Spawning things and using those items to raid people. Not saying you did, but some of us think you did. And imagine offline raiding and talking shit. Someone with a big 4head would do that.

Not hard to get satchel and beancan bp, we also have explosive ammo, but Rico can’t spawn things in

• 300 IQ 2