Thotcher

In-game name: Thotcher
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:50448094
Warns: 0
Timezone: CDT
Playtime?: 457:24:25
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] YES
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Fetn Deviluke (edit: DarkAlias, Roy Kenneth)
    Past experiences as staff: None
    Why should we choose you over other applicants?

I've played on this server for awhile (since 2015), I've been around when staff have been overwhelmed with reports and can't deal with them all. I've been on the receiving end of people who break rules and it's cost me quite a bit of cash because there aren't enough staff around to stop them. Some of these reports need immediate attention and the staff sometimes may not be able to deal with these reports fast enough. I want to be able to help relieve the pressure on other staff as well as become apart of the community to make sure everybody can follow the rules and have fun with each other as the server should be.

Even though I have 3 bans, everybody messes up sometimes and you need to be punished to learn from your actions so you don't do it again. I am aware of the rules as I have been reminded multiple times of them and I read the server rules often to keep up on the rights and wrongs of the server. Furthermore, since I have a lot of experience with the rules, I think that I would be a good addition for the staff team because I take the time to watch for people who break the rules and I am not biased in situations in which it is easy to be biased, such as in sits where you can just take the word of people who say they did something wrong or not. I will always ask for factual evidence before I would make a decision in a situation.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details I have played on this server only, I have been banned 3 times on this server before once for mass NLR (I had taken a long break before this, a little over a year and I was not aware of the rules at the time, I regret ever doing that now and I have learned from my mistakes.), once for mass RDM (I was minging and had no respect for the rules at the time), and once for NITRP (Broke 3 rules and got banned, I will not do it again.) 
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: no previous applications
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: about 5 - 6 hours a day
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I am a musician (Drumline), I am probably not continue with it after HS though. I am also learning about networking, specifically about basics of setting up a home network, subnetting and low voltage wiring and I plan to take my knowledge to another level soon once I get into programming (Python 5 and C) and actually begin learning the CCNA standard.
Did you read the staff rules?: Thotcher

Edited by Thotcher
unfinished sentences

+1

| sorry about this language but | I Fucking love this app And i believe that if you got on the staff team and rise in the ranks you could really help out the server at some desperate times.So i give you my +1.Also you wont be biased to people in sits.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, DarkAlias said:

+1

Like the app.

You seem very sympathetic about your previous punishments.

You seem like a good person in game.

Add me to refferals!

(Also you forgot your In-Game Name and Age)

I added my name and age (I pressed enter one too many times! haha).

• Like 1
Just now, Thotcher said:

If you can provide evidence or reasoning on why I would abuse please tell me, I don't see any reason to abuse the power of moderator.

Trial moderator*

But still, you will go to great extents to protect your friends bases, including RDM, breaking NLR, and the like. I'm not gonna bother providing evidence, you know you do.

• Toxic 4
Just now, Edna 🙂 said:

Trial moderator*

But still, you will go to great extents to protect your friends bases, including RDM, breaking NLR, and the like. I'm not gonna bother providing evidence, you know you do.

He protects the bases because he is in the party, dont go around saying things you cant backup with evidence. It's going to hurt you in the long run. From your rep count it already has lmao.....

• Like 2
Just now, Reverend said:

He protects the bases because he is in the party, dont go around saying things you cant backup with evidence. It's going to hurt you in the long run. From your rep count it already has lmao.....

Yours too, mr -3. 😛

• Toxic 4
2 hours ago, Edna 🙂 said:

Trial moderator*

buddy all you do react toxic to all my forum posts i said (good app bro best ive seen) and you gave it toxic how is that toxic

2. stop making false acusations like dude add evidence

• Informative 1
Just now, Edna 🙂 said:

Trial moderator*

You support your claim with anecdotal evidence, I said factual evidence not just your word. I'm not gonna call you names or call you out or anything but at least have the proper evidence before you support your claims so you cannot make claims you cannot actually backup.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Thotcher said:

You support your claim with anecdotal evidence, I said factual evidence not just your word. I'm not gonna call you names or call you out or anything but at least have the proper evidence before you support your claims so you cannot make claims you cannot actually backup.

And further more to add on that I think we should not argue on this forum post as this subject is very off topic and promotes toxic behavior.

• 300 IQ 1