PhatPropanes staff Application

In-game name: PhatPropane

SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:186523993

Warns: 0

Timezone: EST

Playtime?: 11A COL PhatPropane has played for 781:16:52.

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: Yes

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: YES

Referral(s): [TMod Duglas]

Past experiences as staff: No past experiences

How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

I have been in the community for one year now and have experienced what the garnet community can offer to me.  But I offer an active time being able to take sits and help with giving tryout whitelists. I am great at listing to both sides of stories and I am able to piece together differences and similarities right there.  I am not one to make rash decisions I will always take a reasonable amount of time to think about what I should do. I will not ask a lot of questions and will try to find things out on my own before I will ask another staff member.  Even though I am 14 I am really mature and will know what I am talking about when it comes to sits and things like that.  I am able to be in a disagreement between two parties and can keep it neutral so that I can be a mediator.

If I do make staff I plan to be on during the odd times if I can.  I plan to be a non-bias staff and if I start to seem bias I want someone to call me out for it. I try to keep good relationships with both RU and US staff and factions.  I want to help the server and give us one more staff to do good to the server. Staff to me is not about the rank and the title is about making the server a better place and having a better RP experience.  Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details: have not been banned or punished

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: no

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: about 3 hours+ per day (mostly in the evening)

Edited by PhatPropane
  • Like 2
4 hours ago, Krimzin said:

-1 for now. Try and beef up your paragraphs, currently it's just normal things staff should be doing, not what sets you apart. Try writing things that'll make you seem above and beyond the others in abilities to staff. Just doing those simple things will get you my +1, good luck!

This sums up everything I was going to say after reading the application. If you correct these few but important issues then I’ll give a +1 but for now my vote is a -1

edit: also it is better to make yourself more known on RU. On all the time I have been on I have never seen you on an RU whitelist 

Edited by Ting

-1 atleast for now, reason being is that its seem you know only on the US side from what I seen you rarely communicate with RU(as seen from these +1 mostly army officers and marines ). You haven't been the most active in these past weeks, in the past couple of weeks I can only recall 3 instances of me seeing you in game.Leadership wise you stand out less as an officer than pretty much every officer even Mark is more well known then you. I would reccomend getting back to being more active and involve in the community rather than hiding in the officer channel. 

Edited by draggydx

3 hours ago, draggydx said:

I would reccomend getting back to being more active and involve in the community rather than hiding in the officer channel. 

I don't intentionally "hide in the officer's channel we get to doing things like doc work and talking about the faction but yes I will try to improve on that.