False NLR Ban appeal

Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:197413907

When did the punishment occur?: 6-11-2018

Warn/Ban Reason: Mass NLR

Who was involved?: Some Donator and his staff "friend"

Why should your appeal be accepted?: I was banned for 2 days because some guy was committing a raid on the streets and killing a bunch of people in which I got killed by him for it. And everytime I walked out of spawn he either sniped me in the head or ran up to me with a double barrel and was spawn-trapping me. I was trying to go somewhere else and he was massing. I reported him and then I get brought to staff room where I was frozen and danced on by a stupid staff member who told me I was getting banned for 2 days and said "Try to appeal" and  "It'll get denied"

Proof (Screenshots/Recordings): The other guy had no proof besides a staff member who was nowhere near the incident

and this isn't how a staff team shouldn't work

You were reported for Mass NLR due to the fact you kept returning to a spot when constantly dying. You charged at him with an arrest baton trying to arrest him. You were not spawn trapped.

@Oatlife is the one who reported you and provided me with screenshots, and he will provide them here. I was the "stupid" staff member who banned you.

EDIT: Here are logs of Oatlife killing Schmit over and over. https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1409444506

Here is a screenshot of the banned player false wanting as well with the reason of: "Darkie is RDMing" https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1409445021

Edited by D Δ TONEDE Δ DDUCK

Hey i was the guy who reported you. You fabricated many things in this appeal. Unfortunently I only took 2 screenshots but I assure you he came back 5 times (which you can check from the logs).  

https://gyazo.com/dbacd4ba513148ddd85f228d9450b7af

https://gyazo.com/9ba918bda354df193211aa8b7c32b168

I enjoy when you said "i was trapping you in spawn," you have absolutely 0 proof of this and you're simple making lies to get us punished. And you told me this was rdm in the 3 reports you made on me, in the screen shots you can clearly see I was wanted. Not to mention you "wanted" me for RDM, which was not the reason.

Another lie in your story, we never said "It'll get denied," Emma, Joesephi, and I were all there and never once did we say this.

Next time when I tell you to stop breaking NLR, stop breaking it, and don't make up lies in your appeal.

Hey From what I have seen from the screenshots this ban looks to be accurate 

4 hours ago, The Frito Bandito said:

a stupid staff member

Also, you may not want to offend any of the Staff Members while making an appeal. It makes it seem well silly, you know?

Gonna have to give a -1

• Oatlife & D Δ TONEDE Δ DDUCK  have proof whereas you have a lack thereof.

Posting from mobile, sorry for inconsistencies between this and my normal posting.

- Appeal seems to be almost completely fabricated. Appealer has no evidence of anything supporting himself, while the staff member has obvious proof of the infraction. 

- Appealer has been VERY disrespectful in the appeal, obviously showing no interest in this actually getting appealed, just wants a staff member in trouble. 

- Even knowing there were staff online, appealer admitted to trying to take the matters of a potential RDMer into his own hands, by arrested them.

Big -1 from me!

I didnt have my arrest baton in the second picture because you were not shooting at me and when i went to go somewhere else you pulled out your ACR and killed me

I did however was trying to arrest you in the first picture because you clipped me of a lot of health with your donator sniper rifle the moment i got out of spawn

Edited by The Frito Bandito