Samsong's Staff App

Samsong

In game name: Samsong

SteamID (http://steamidfinder.com/): STEAM_0:1:162158801

Warns: 0 Timezone: EST Playtime?: | Samsong has played for 874:03:36.

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] YES

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] YES   R

eferral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Jarold, DarkAlias, National, Buddha

Past experiences as staff: [Optional] S.MOD Garnet, Mod Garnet x3. Gmode Gaming Owner, UndiscoveredRP Manager, Venomous Gaming Moderator.    

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]  I don't think that I am objectively better or worse than anyone else applying because there are many varieties when it comes to moderating a community, however I can tell you what I personally can provide as a staff member. I not only love this server, but I love the community as well, and I want to see to it that everyone has a fair chance to enjoy themselves here.  I will not put up with bigots and racists and I will make sure that any person I have to discipline understands what they did wrong, and how they can do better in the future.  I am a patient person, so I am willing to sit with someone and talk to them and understand why they are acting out and causing trouble,  and I can also sit and listen to both sides of the story and be completely objective. I can provide a patient and understanding role to the staff team and really take the time to make sure things run smoothly on the server. By actually listening to both parties in a situation, I can learn what happened and why it happened, and hopefully prevent the situation from reoccurring. Along with this I will love to welcome the new members to the community, give them a warm welcome, help anyone who requests help, take admin calls faster than ever, and most importantly I think that staff comes before roleplay, if I do get accepted, you will see me on duty 24/7, you will barely see me roleplaying, because I know what I'm getting myself into.     

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details. Got Perma banned for saying the N word on Venomous Gaming.    

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: Yes, 7 times 6 accepted and 1 denied. prob 10 monthes ago was the most recent and 3ish years ago is the first    

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: almost everyday, and at least 6 hours a day    

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? um High School, and Jazz Did you read the staff rules?: Samsong

Edited by Samsong
  • Like 1
8 hours ago, eXg IPL4YG4MES said:

+1 Because I like your application, you should still make it 2 paragraphs, not one big one. I don't recall ever seeing you before, probably because you were on a long time back but take this plus one.

I just came back to the server, I've been apart of the community for 4.5+ years

Edited by Samsong