lua's Application

.lua

In-Game Name: lua

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:83482772

Warns: 0

Timezone: EST

Playtime?: | NSWC OCdt lua has played for 1524:26:50.

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO]

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO]

Referral(s): br0ken, Hind, Pencil

Past experiences as staff: Previous Administrator on the server

How do you plan on benefiting our server? 

I plan on benefiting the server in a couple of ways. When it comes to sits, I handle them fast and get straight to the point. That's not me saying I rush sits, it's me saying I don't waste time being excessive. As being previous staff I understand seeing two sides to each story and listening to what people have to say. I believe I could be a good representation of how a staff member should be, resulting if this getting accepted will be an increase in seriousness obtaining this role as I don't want to tarnish the reputation of the staff team. I believe I have a good reputation throughout the community and could benefit the staff team like before.

I'm very familiar with everyone in the community and I won't let that affect my decisions made as a staff member if given such rank. I'm an easy person to work with and I'm a person gladly open to discussions if needed as a staff member. I can adapt to the staff team if it has changed heavily since last winter and make myself apart of the team. I understand and value the rank if I am going to be given it, I understand the role and am ready to make a commitment obligating some of my time on the server to helping others as their experience doesn't need to be ruined by minges or rule-breakers. I have a big no tolerance for minges and remove them from the server immediately, I have done it before and plan on continuing that as all I have to do is record them breaking the rules continuously and pursuing a punishment.

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? I have been warned before for RDM, can't say I've had an excessive amount of warns nor have been banned.

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?Last Winter

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Typically three hours on weekdays, when it comes to weekends, it may decrease as I use my weekends to be with my friends. If not then usually three or more on weekends. 

Edited by .lua
  • Like 3
  • Winner 4