mp5a5 Buff

Gamma

Description: [description of what you are suggesting, one paragraph minimum] Ever since Taiga v3 we can all agree that the mp5a5 was way too over powered. But I think we pushed it a bit too far. The mp5a5 has ever since been nearly useless compared to the AEK,MP5A4,Sterling, and in some cases the FMG-9. I would like to change this with a small buff. I do not wish to see the damage increased but if this buff is added I would like to see it decreased. Damage should be 20 while I think the fire rate should be increased to either the same as the seal mp5 or around 1200 with 25 damage. Just because I think this weapon takes a little too long to kill someone especially with the hitreg with arm shots. With a greater rate of fire it wouldn't matter if you got every arm shot it would still be a decent weapon even going head to head with the a4.

Reasoning: [how would this benefit our server?]

I think this would benefit garnet  just because it would allow people to use the a5 again instead of just throwing it away. Because right now it's really just money waisted.

Thank you for taking your time to read my suggestion if you have something better I'm always open to suggestions. Have a great day

Additional Information: [Photos/Videos][/CODE] N/A

Edited by Gamma
Didnt follow format :(
  • Like 1

However, I do agree with your points, the A5 is rather lack luster compared to any other SMG/AR and most LMG's. Personally I agree with changing it to a fire rate of 1200 with the current damage. 

+1

Edited by Pencil
he fixed ze format :)
  • Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...