Staff Report

Tink

You can warn stack if no admins/mods on to ban sooo...

Also saw @Thotcher blast illegal printers as well so assumed it was what we did to failrp printers.

TBH I don't think random community members should be allowed to +1 or even -1 these kinds of posts because they have no idea what staff are allowed/not allowed to do. That should be left to other staff.

And finally it was really late and I was taking my last sit(s), so if I seemed (which I do lol) out of it, it's because of I was (still am as of rn) sick (many staff will confirm this) and I was really tired. So I'm sorry for being "stonefaced" but Im not sorry for the warns, I stand my ground.

(EDIT: Just watched the video) To Tink: 1: Building on a roof is a warnable offence and in the rules. 2: His name was not racist and I dealt with a REAL racist name just a bit later. Nickers are an article of clothing, so that was a false report and a waste of time. AND FOR THE LAST TIME!!! I DINT BAN YOU, you exceeded the warn limit which is a server automatic 2-day ban!! I try my best to stop people like TP from messing with other and RDMing and what I get are people who get mad at ME when they get in trouble.

Edited by Joeball
  • Dumb/Shitpost 2

There were no mods to ban, warnstacking is allowed in this case. Also, I needed a roof to take a sit (there were like 5) and saw him and did my duty. The people I did warnstack ban I did explain to, the mass rdm and such. But Tink kept getting the way with petty things thus his exceeding the warn limit.

12 hours ago, Gildarts said:

11 hours ago, Gildarts said:

Redacted. But +1

Dude is a stone wall. He should be explaining and not just tossin out warns

Edited by Joeball
  • Like 1
10 minutes ago, br0ken- said:

You warned him for " false report " although it was completely valid as the name was in fact, racist, Instead of explaining the situation to him and what he did wrong as he may have been a new player, You straight out toss a warn without explaining shit, You tried to destroy his printer also without explaining to him what he did wrong, If you don't get demoted for this I personally highly suggest that you get re-trained.

Everything is in the rules, the one thing I did wrong was not explaining the Non-racist name. Should've done more there, but he knowingly climbed to a roof and build there with someone else's printer as a hobo. Nickers means a few things but a racist term is not one of them.

I would love a higher up to see how many people had to be warnstacked for mass rdm yesterday just so you understand the crap going on last night.

Edited by Joeball
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, br0ken- said:

Still you're expected to be explaining rules for users, That report doesn't count as a false report in my opinion, With your logic I can just straight up stay fuck knee gears and burn the juice and shit like that in OOC because it's not a racist term, Obviously the guy changed his name to be a minge, You shouldn't have warned him for false report because he may have misunderstood the situation, Doesn't warrant a false report at all to be fair, You had the right to warn stack that's completely fine, You didn't have the right to straight up warn him without explaining shit twice and trying to destroy the printer however.

Yes, your name can be 

3 minutes ago, br0ken- said:

fuck knee gears

As long as it's not explicit. Welcome to the first amendment.

Edited by Joeball
  • Like 1

+1 /warn andy

Takes less than a couple minutes to explain rule someone broke. The least you should do is direct them to the rules so they dont break anymore of them. 

The false report warn was totally invalid. The name its self wasnt racist, especially considering DarkRPs standards. If youre gonna warn for false report in this situation what would you do if someone made an RDM report that came up false? Would you warn them for false report as well?

• Winner 1

OH, ALMOST FORGOT. The reason I even went to him in the first place was (Yes I was looking for a roof) but I wanted to explain the whole warnstacking thing

and Simon this is different. That's not even close to a racist term, your mind just says it is. It has real meaning, the report was made during a time of mass RDM and propblock, does this mean I was in the right not explaining? No, I should've better explained why he was getting warned (which was because no one was breaking any rules, in an RDM sit where no one was RDMed that's a false report too because no one died and someone said they were.)

Edited by Joeball
  • Like 1
7 hours ago, Cameron said:

Should staff not explain how someone is braking rules if they’re unaware I doubt everyone knows where the GG sit roofs are and the name did sound racist so don’t know how that’s a false report? 

it says it in the f4 menu for the hobo job which people are supposed to read

E828274722B8DA175A5364515B39C861DCB2395F

Edited by The King of Rohan
  • Like 1

I do not believe a blacklist is needed in this case since he only broke 1 warn but.I do believe he is very useful on the staff team but he could use a retraining.So sorry about this but im gonna have to +1 for a retraining since this isn't extreme report but a retraining should be useful in this situation.

Just now, Fetn said:

I do not believe a blacklist is needed in this case since he only broke 1 warn but.I do believe he is very useful on the staff team but he could use a retraining.So sorry about this but im gonna have to +1 for a retraining since this isn't extreme report but a retraining should be useful in this situation.

You know what, if it makes this shit end ill be trained a third time.

I am honestly blown away by a ton of these responses, so I'm going to leave my response and then my verdict. Tink broke multiple rules in that video alone. He not only was building on an admin roof, not only was spamming the local chat, not only had keypads and a fading door as hobo, but was also collecting from a printer as a hobo. If anything, he should have been banned for NITRP. Now, Joe blowing up the printer is a different issue. Joe was definitely in the wrong there as the printer was not the Hobo's. And Joe warning Tink for a false report is also not ok, as the name is mingy but is not racist. Please do keep in mind that Joe is a newer staff member, with him only being accepted about a week ago. We've all made mistakes. With that being said, here's my verdict.

• Like 1

Denied.

User Tink broke multiple rules in the video evidence posted, making his first warn correct. Not to mention, this user would have been banned as he broke enough rules to qualify for a 4 day NITRP ban. However, Joe was also in the wrong for blowing up a printer, false warning, and not explaining the rules to Tink. Tink will serve out his warn limit ban, and Joe will be talked to regarding how he handles his sits and staff duties on the server. Additionally, the warn on Tink for "False Report" should be removed.

@evity if you feel as if my resolve is wrong, please overrule and state your punishment. 

@DarkAlias I trust you with speaking to Joe. If you have any questions PM me on discord or forums.

@Jarold @Vernon @The King of Rohan @JPdude 

Lock and move boys,

Lock and move.