A Very Rude Staff

Br0dyb

Who are you Reporting? [Administrator/Player] Fark 

Your Name: QWOP 

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:102500674

Name of Reportee: Fark 

SteamID of Reportee: STEAM_0:1:228231780

What Happened?: I asked to be brought to a sit for being RDM'd | RDA'd | RDM'd I am new to this server and put a report on a bot and stated that he wasn't the guy who RDM'd me but Idk who did and this is how they told me to report people. Fark then brought me to the sit and told me to shut up and said "Idc" when I told him idk who killed me. He is not fit for staff and should be looked at

Proof or Evidence:

EA5824B797D7925F4A8C765ED1A9173C83364B96

EA5824B797D7925F4A8C765ED1A9173C83364B96

hello, looking back at my actions i know they werent the best choices but i was having a bad day. and when i claimed his report he kept complaining about i was 10 mins late and kept calling me a bad staff and i know i should'nt have but i told him to shut up so i could look at the logs . oh he was using his mic. i did however help him and warned the people for rda and rdm. i am sorry for being rude. it wont happen again.

• Like 1

I'm going to stay neutral on this one because I know you're a good dude with good intentions, but you gotta keep your cool man. I understand you can have a bad day, but you're a staff member, you gotta be a role model.

Edited by Vince
15 minutes ago, Oatlife said:

I know you're a good dude with good intentions,

16 minutes ago, Oatlife said:

you're a staff member, you gotta be a role model

It's just a simple slip up. Everyone has these kinds of days every now and then, and it gets pretty hard for many people not to take to their anger out on those around them. I don't think punishment is really necessary in this situation, because I know Fark well, and he will be more careful in the future. Also Fark, if you're feeling angry from the day's events, relax, take some deep breaths, and RP a little bit before going to staff.

• Like 1
45 minutes ago, Oatlife said:

I'm going to stay neutral

Also you can’t neutral 

Im going to +1 for a strike this sit was obviously handled poorly. Instead of trying to rack up sits by trying to bully him into taking another sit you should of just looked at logs on who RDmd him and brought them to a sit. Obviously someone told him quantity is better than quality 

2 minutes ago, [GG] Admin | Cameron said:

“I don’t give a shit” ~ Fark 2018

Instead of complaining he reported the wrong guy why not bring the guy he meant to report? 

yea that was wrong of me but the reason i said that was because he kept complaining to me that the sit took 10 mins to be claimed

ACCEPTED

Although Fark said he was having a bad day, he should try his best to not bring it to GMOD. (If you are having a bad day either just relax off of GMOD or just RP for a bit) Fark will recieve a strike for Mishandling a Situation. Like Cameron said, if he reports the wrong person its probably because he doesnt know who broke the rule. So in the future take a step back and make sure he did not know who broke the rule. I also see that QWOP possibly complained so for QWOP, please try not to be rude to staff as they are trying their best to help you out so you can have a better RP experience.

@The King of Rohan

• Like 1