Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] N/A

Past experiences as staff: [Optional] 

Vengeance Gaming - 2016-17 Head Administrator

Icefuse Networks - 2017 - Administrator

RyanGaming - 2015 - Head Moderator

Garnet - 2017 - Moderator

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

I've been on garnetgaming for a couple years off and on, knowing Lee personally for a while, but we haven't spoken in a minute. My Garry's Mod experience will also be totaling somewhere around 7 years this summer, so to say the least I've been around the block when it comes to this game. I've been in every role of server administration from trial moderator to head administrator. I actually joined this server on a recommendation from Settings after we left vengeance being head administrator / head moderator respectively. That being said, there shouldn't be much training in need when I'm selected.

Alongside this, I reside in a timezone that compliments the playerbase making me able to handle a greater amount of sits and keep the peace around here. I understand there is a quota for sits and it will be exceeded without failure or struggle.  This was met in my previous staff history on this server, and the only reason I didn't maintain that rank was due to college, in which I've just finished my semester, leaving my schedule more open. I have a decent amount of time to put into this server, and don't mind being on call when there is a shortage of members to handle the sometimes greater volume of sits. I also bring a level head to the table, seeing as this can be uncommon in a fair amount of other servers. I think I would be a fair pick over the competition due to these circumstances.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details

Not to my knowledge, aside from a couple misc. warns through the years. It happens.

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:

I may have one from looooooong ago somewhere. Can't find it.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:

Enough to exceed quota. I generally play a few hours a day.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?:

Driving, Photography, Drinking

Did you read the staff rules?:

Sleaze

Edited by sleaze
6 hours ago, MarioorParts said:

you need 48 hours + to make an app and need to make that 2 paragraph section longer tbh! woulda +1d but shits wack

2 hours ago, DarkAlias said:

Put more in those two paragraphs. Put some qualities you have that you think would benefit the staff team and stuff like that.

Ill +1 when fixed.

2 hours ago, Exotic said:

Beef up those paragraphs. Make 2 paragraphs.

Requested beefing applied. Was a bit drunk last night, I apologize. Also, playtime requirements have been changed for some time now. Mind you I have a couple hundred hours on this server prior to the playtime plug actually being implemented, so I'm no stranger.

Edited by sleaze

Accepted

Loved how you listened to the community feedback and fixed your application 

Contact a Manager+ in-game for your rank and wait for an available HR member to contact you for training.

Do not use any staff commands until you've been trained

Edited by National1
  • Like 1
  • Winner 1