In-game name: Kurtis
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:21828856
Warns:0
Timezone: EST
Playtime?:335:56:08
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO]yes
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] None
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] Was recently a T.Admin on this server (Just got demoted last month :(((()
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] I believe I would be the best pick for the staff position on garnet gaming because I am very dedicated as well as extremely responsible and helpful. Choosing me would also be a good decision due to my past experience as a staff member. My past experiences already puts me in a position to come on and help the staff members with little to no training.  Choosing me will help the staff members at night due to me having lots of free time I am available all hours of the night so that is mainly when I will be on. 

Unfortunately after climbing the staff ranks to T.Admin I had to take a break due to family issues. Now that these issues are resolved I am ready to come back with full dedication. During this said time off it has gave me a lot of time to take a break away from video games and honestly I believe I will come back way better than the admin I was before and can't wait to grind the sits and help make this community much better. Thanks for your time and hopefully I can return as a staff member. 
Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details No

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: Yes was awhile ago not sure.
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:  8-10 hours a day. 
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? Currently play APEX for Team Singularity.
Did you read the staff rules?: Kurtis 

24 minutes ago, DarkAlias said:

So if you could put more into those paragraphs (like traits you have that could benefit the staff team and players experience as a staff member).

Also, quick question, why were you demoted last month?

In activity 

2 hours ago, Kurtis said:

with little to no training

Though if you get accepted you will have to everything as if you were not staff before via doing the full training.

Are you going to start being more active then you were last time?

-1 inactivity is understandable but not at the rank you made it to. If you were actually concerned about being absent you'd file LOA. I also had some issues with you being unprofessional back in the day so it's a -1 from me m8.

Denied.

You was recently demoted and I've asked around to those who are online whenever I'm off and nobody has seen you online since you was demoted. 

Feel free to reapply in 3 days. 

Edited by National1