DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Staff Handling Situation Terribly!

2 hours ago, .lua said:

It can reference knowledge but you shouldn’t depend on that not use it against someone. It’s an unfair way to judge someone.

You were not doing what a staff member should be doing, you got really defensive and put very sarcastic remarks as a response when he was trying to have a civil conversation with you.

If you made the report on him for RDM you must show the evidence or recording of you not bringing out a weapon to prove your point. If you have none then you shouldn’t punish him. If there was other active staff not taking the sit and telling you to take it then refuse, just because another staff member tells you to break staff rules doesn’t mean you do it. Hence speaking they aren’t doing their job either as a staff member.

If the reportee has no evidence to prove the defendant was guilty then the case should be closed and reopened once you actually gain pure evidence of the situation.

+1

I'm sorry but him starting the conversation by calling me a garbage staff, while I'm dealing with two different people telling me how I'm doing stuff wrong (although I was not.) Second he even reports to ATT RDMing me in his report. Third it's not breaking staff rules, if there are an insufficient amount of staff taking sits, then you are allowed to take your own sits.

-1 this post does not make no sense and evidence proves that there is  no reason for this man to be punished he was afk and did the right thing at the right time I do not understand why a lot of you are over looking his situation and not taking a second to fully look at this from a whole to think of why he did what he did or maybe even think about what you would have done.

Edited by BubbleBuddies21
15 minutes ago, BubbleBuddies21 said:

-1 this post does not make no sense and evidence proves that there is  no reason for this man to be punished he was afk and did the right thing at the right time I do not understand why a lot of you are over looking his situation and not taking a second to fully look at this from a whole to think of why he did what he did or maybe even think about what you would have done.

only one person +1'd lol.

13 hours ago, Oatlife said:

2* and guess what (they are both MRP players)

Does not matter if they're MRP, They still have opinions. 

Lua. Makes a good point, I think the staff should be held to higher standards, and Oatlife could have handled the situation differently, but in the end the logs prove that the reportee shot first when he should not have. And the other staff were either offline or busy. I don't think any punishment should be given. Just a tip to handle it better next time. -1

19 minutes ago, ToucanMcGuppy said:

Does not matter if they're MRP, They still have opinions. 

Lua. Makes a good point, I think the staff should be held to higher standards, and Oatlife could have handled the situation differently, but in the end the logs prove that the reportee shot first when he should not have. And the other staff were either offline or busy. I don't think any punishment should be given. Just a tip to handle it better next time. -1

Well, I think his only concern is that MRP players may not know all of the rules of the DarkRP server and such which may cause them to give an ill-informed opinion. I'm not saying they can't have one, but it's important that they make an opinion that's informed and not out of pure ignorance because then that gets frustrating if they say something that's completely wrong. It's why I mostly stay out of disputes for MRP because I hardly know the rules and don't want to look like a fool.

Just now, D Δ TONEDE Δ DDUCK said:

Well, I think his only concern is that MRP players may not know all of the rules of the DarkRP server and such which may cause them to give an ill-informed opinion. I'm not saying they can't have one, but it's important that they make an opinion that's informed and not out of pure ignorance because then that gets frustrating if they say something that's completely wrong. It's why I mostly stay out of disputes for MRP because I hardly know the rules and don't want to look like a fool.

This is what I was trying to say without being rude. Clearly lua formed his opinion based on mrp rules when he said we cant take our own sits without even refering to the drp rules. 

I don't see any disrespect from the screenshots other then you saying "lol what garbage" so I don't really know where those accusations are coming from...

as the other 2 staff were afk he was allowed to take his own sit. btw unless you are actually shot you cant kill somebody for breaking laws. you have to arrest unless you take dmg.

Edited by Zaroni Pepperoni
On 6/14/2018 at 9:53 AM, D Δ TONEDE Δ DDUCK said:

In his message he seems to infer that "They're MRP so their +1's don't count" Even though they count just as much as anybody. I'm simply pointing out that the MRP people votes do matter and that those two +1's will effect the final verdict. 

2 hours ago, ToucanMcGuppy said:

In his message he seems to infer that "They're MRP so their +1's don't count" Even though they count just as much as anybody. I'm simply pointing out that the MRP people votes do matter and that those two +1's will effect the final verdict. 

Perhaps, but I know I have no problem with MRP people giving their opinion. It just frustrates me if they're MRP people who don't know the rules and are giving opinions with false information, even people who play on DarkRP and don't know the rules and give their opinions still frustrates me very much.

2 hours ago, ToucanMcGuppy said:

I never said that MRP is inferior at all. Hell they are doing way batter than DarkRp that’s for damn sure. I brought this up because as DATONEDUCK said, the server rules are different and if they are masking their opinions based off the MRP rules, then ya their opinion may have parts that are invalid. I understand that their opinion counts, but when their statement have parts that are invalid and may effect the outcome of the verdict, then yes, it is an issue.