DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

LiL LaGGy's Staff APP

In-game name: LiL LaGGy
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):STEAM_0:0:11101
Warns:0
Timezone:Alaska standard time
Playtime?:| LiL LaGGy has played for 161:41:36. last checked
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] yes for both
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] no, I can not record
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] National has referred me to sign up
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] no I do not know how an admin feels like
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] I should be chosen because the server can be filled with people who will disrupt other players immersion while playing.  With me living in Alaska I most likely will be on when not much other staff will be on. From not much staff being on when I'm on during my night, there will be someone who doesn't follow the rules because it will be pretty empty by the time it's my night. If I were accepted I can be on later than other staff if it were night. I love this server a lot and I want other players to enjoy the sever as much as I do.

Having me on the staff team can sort of help garnet's dark RP server because having more hands-on the server can increase the happiness of the people who play on the server. I will try to be as efficient as possible while I'm on duty. I can also show that the server can really be fun if I did my job as a staff member. I want the best of this server and hope the server can grow a lot so many other new players can enjoy the dark rp server. I will do my very best as staff and show that Garnet Gaming Dark RP can be really fun and hopefully, the player will come back and enjoy the server.

I will try to be as efficient as possible on this server. When a staff member is busy I can try to help the players when the staff member is dealing with a sit. This server has made me happy so I will try to make others on this server happy as well. Dealing with the people who mess with the server will be punished as quickly as possible if I am a staff member
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details I was not banned at all
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: yes I do not know when my last application was but it was last year some time near November
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: during summer I can spend up to 4-7 hours a day, during school times ill try to bring in 1-2 hours
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I have a go-kart that I can drive outside and during Friday and Saturday I will be off because I will be at my grandparents
Did you read the staff rules?: I LiL LaGGy have read the staff rules

Quick note: thank you, staff, for making this server fun for me if this weren't accepted I won't think much but continue casually playing like I always do and if it were accepted I will be looking forward to learning with you guys

Sincerely, LaGGy

Edited by LiL LaGGy
worked on reason for app
  • Like 1
  • Spicy 1

in the section that states "why should we chose you over other applicants" you must have a minimum of two paragraphs. please fix this as soon as possible. currently you only have around one.

2 minutes ago, Ting said:

in the section that states "why should we chose you over other applicants" you must have a minimum of two paragraphs. please fix this as soon as possible. currently you only have around one.

thanks ill get to that right now

13 minutes ago, eXg IPL4YG4MES said:

-1 Just as ting stated, get two paragraphs m8. Also you should fix all the grammar mistakes, I recommend just running this entire application through grammarly. 

Also you should include more reasons as to why we should choose you, not just because you are on during your day in our night.

thanks ill put the application through grammaly

Honestly amazing job fixing this few errors very quickly. Within 5 minutes of me typing my first reply you had taken my advice and added more to the section. Just by that I know that you are dedicated to the staff team and I’m glad that you are applying. ++1

• Like 1

Imma have to upvote this. You are pretty young, but I’ve had you for a few sits and you’re really knowledgeable of the RP rules. I hope to see you on the staff team, and PM me on the server if you have any questions. +1

Edited by garnetgamer