DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Staff application

-1 Pretty obvious that you haven't taken the time to read what the format should be when applying for staff. I recommend you looking over what the correct format should be. While I do love your willingness to join the staff team, I think you need to interact with the community more. You only have thirty minutes in-game and you just joined the forums. Take sometime to talk to some people in the TeamSpeak and on the forums and see if this is a community that you would want to stick with. Once you have spent sometime forming relationships with people, then I would recommend applying for staff. Welcome to Garnet Gaming!

Edited by Spencer

Hey man! Welcome. So first of all we have a staff application format. Please follow said format 

this box will take you to the format and you will copy and paste all of the prompts in the quote box. Once you have done so, you will start filling them out. Making sure you have a playtime in the server of more than 75 hours (maybe changed to 100). You will find your steamID by doing /id Frosty_YT. Please provide at least two paragraphs on the section “how do you plan to benefit the server” but of course more than two is gladly expected. Please follow what I just said above using the format. Then edit your post with the formatted application. Thank you, good luck!

• Friendly 2
1 hour ago, Chase said:

Ummmm... -1

1 hour ago, Wingard said:

-1 Nothing to do with the format of a proper staff app.

1 minute ago, Alex Conway said:

-1 No Format, No Effort. 

Maybe instead of -1 because he messed up maybe -1 and then telling what he needs to do. Not just say “oh you didn’t this wrong” actually say what he needs to do to correct that. 

• Cringe 1
  • 300 IQ 1