Meeting for the Special Operations Forces 6/16/18

%D0%93%D0%B5%D1%80%D0%B1_%D0%A1%D0%A1%D0

Meeting for the Special Operations Forces 6/16/18

Replies to this thread should only state reasons for potentially, or fully, not being able to show up to this meeting. If you know that you will be able to attend the meeting without a doubt, give the thread a like so the thread isn't flooded with useless replies, and I can see who will attend easily.

This meeting will be used to go over the recent addition of Branches to our Operatives, and the potential implementation of Officers into it. We will also cover the topic of our Junior Sergeant trial period, and altering it slightly as well as some other topics. At the end of each topic, I will ask for questions, so let me know if you have any. At the end of the meeting, I will open the floor to other topics that you guys bring up, so if you have any ideas, bring them up then!

The meeting will begin at 7:00 PM EST. (There is an option for a 10:00 PM EST meeting depending on people's ability to attend at this time).

Tags for the SSO that are required to attend: @Nexus@{GG} Windows@GarnetGaming | Medinator@Yazmo ☣@Bhewy@.br0ken@YeetMeister@Riskii@Catfisher

Edited by Ethan
Added in optional time for the meeting.
  • Like 3
  • Sad 1
4 hours ago, Brandon said:

Can reserves boyos show up, because like i still care about whats happening in SSO

Yes, they just have to let me know in a reply to this post like you already have ? Try your best to make it!