DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

MoldyHotpocket - Ban Appeal

After a long while away from the community and videogames as a whole, I have decided to come back, and hopefully main Military RP.

In-game name: MoldyHotpocket

SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:196916678

Staff members in-game name: Steve R.

Staff members SteamID (/id (name): STEAM_0:0:59632925

Date & Time of Incident: February 10, 2018. Over a year ago.

Timezone: CST (Midwest United States)

Ban Reason: Excessive Amount of Bans (3+)

How long were you banned for?: Permanently

Proof of Ban: https://garnetgaming.net/militaryrp/bans/?steamid=STEAM_0%3A0%3A196916678

What happened? (include any proof): During the time of my parents' divorce, I was horribly toxic and went on a series of MassRDMs that I'm not proud of. Because I had those bans, that entitled me to a permanent one.

Why should your ban be removed?:

Over this past year, I have changed and matured a lot. For one, my balls have dropped so I don't sound like a ten year old. Nor do I act like one. It's my goal to return to this community in a mature and professional manner, and that starts with repealing a ban that is no longer needed. Anyone and everyone who knew me back then would agree that I was pretty immature, and that I wasn't ready to be unbanned. I completely understand that. I also understand that the whole "I've learned my lesson" argument is completely saturated and overused, but it's true. My therapist has concluded that I've successfully went through all five stages of grief regarding my parents divorce(that was why I felt the need to take my anger out on others online), and I believe that I am ready to be let back onto the server.

I'm sorry about your life situation and I'm glad that you have seen improvements. However, that doesn't change how you behaved and doesn't mean you can blame those emotions for your actions. The best you will get out of this is an unban with the ban wipe instead of being on the "Do Not Ever UnBan Even In The Event Of A Ban Wipe" List.

• Like 1