Ting - LOA

So a lot of you already know but for the people that don’t, I’m having some troubles at home. A lot of stress is being put into me because I’m moving to Highschool next year. Because of that stress my entire life at home has changed. my relationship  with my parents etc. I don’t wanna talk about it publicly but I’ll be glad to explain it more in depth privately. Because of these issues my parents are “shipping” me to hike a very large portion of the Appalachian Trail. In case y’all don’t know what that is, it is a hiking trail that goes from the bottom of GA all the way to Maine. Because it is so long I can’t to the whole thing (cuz I’m only fourteen) but I am doing a lot of it. Normally it takes people over 6 months to do it but I am doing as much as I can in 2. So I am requesting a LOA from June 22 (when I leave) to August 7-12 (don’t know the exact date because it may change due to my pase while hiking.) this trip is supposed to calm me down for high school and help me back at home. 

Also because this is in the forest i won’t have any signal so I can’t even use my phone. I am only bringing a satellite phone in case of an emergency  

Sorry this was such a long read for an LOA x3

• Friendly 1
  • Sad 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Important Information

Terms of Use | Guidelines