No Staff On But he's massed me about 3 Times

Who are you reporting? [Staff/Player]:Player
Your in-game name:2GA RFR PPS Coochie
Your SteamID (https://steamid.io/):STEAM_0:0:107262069
In-game name of reportee: 2GA RFR SGT Withered
SteamID of reportee (https://steamid.io/):STEAM_0:1:420773576
Date & Time of incident:11-11:20 Pm 5/24/19
Timezone:EDT
What happened? (include any proof): So I was fucking around with recruits and the recruiters but they had no power to claim anything thus making the killing me RDM I took screenshots of this recruiter killing me because he killed RDMED me round 15 times and I want to make sure he gets banned. I have screenshots of him killing me and in the Russian fob the screenshots are a bit crappy but if you look at the kill feed you can see he killed me and the I didn't do any damage to him unless he could provide proof.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1750889493

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1750889459

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1750889410

1 minute ago, Ting said:

Lol I’m on rn haven’t seen a single report from you. 

I reported a while ago and no one took it so yeah but since it’s war he can’t damage me anymore so yeah and by now the logs prob wiped so I’ll just leave this here

• Informative 1
  • Community Director

I'm going to have to -1

Main problem is you provided screenshots with no context -

• Screenshot 1: You died at 0:16:58 till war, on the RU recruit class/Civ (See Playermodel), either way you claim you were in RU FOB. Kill = Valid
  • Screenshot 2: You died at 0:17:20 till war we can't see what job you were - maybe you were again on RU Recruit.
  • Screenshot 3: You died 0:17:57 till war, and this screenshot - shows no context, other than you dying; which in your first screenshot you were on RU Recruit, so I'm inclined to think that is the case on this.
  • Screenshot 4: A screenshot of you, actually with your name and job this time. But alive in the RU Recruit Room? Doesn't even show a death.
  • Screenshot 5: You died at 0:4:12, again, looks to be in the RR again or you very likely could have been somewhere you weren't allowed to be. 

Yes 4/5 are of you dying, they are also very spread out - if MassRDM is consecutively killing 3+ people within the span of the 90 second period. @Ting said their were no sits - you easily could have pressed F4 went to info then clicked online staff OR even easier, "@ Hey, I put in a report, can someone claim it?". 

11 hours ago, Ibrarce said:

So I was fucking around with recruits

So being a minge? Like I said/showed you were in RU Recruit Room or where you shouldn't be and at-least 1 shows you on RU Recruit - the rest have the name and job cut out.

tl;dr - Provide screenshots with your name and job, I know the HUD cuts out, but still, make sure they provide context - right now they don't. They are spread out and most of them are of you in the RU Recruit Room or on the RU Recruit Class or near RU Recruits, I'm inclinded to believe you were minging on RU Recruit or wasting his time or something else, but it's not MassRDM and the "proof" shows nothing. 

Edited by AlexConway
  • 300 IQ 1
2 hours ago, Alex Conway said:
  • Screenshot 2: You died at 0:17:20 till war we can't see what job you were - maybe you were again on RU Recruit.
  • Screenshot 3: You died 0:17:57 till war, and this screenshot - shows no context, other than you dying; which in your first screenshot you were on RU Recruit, so I'm inclined to think that is the case on this.

Both of these screenshots show the RU Radio, which unlike the US recruit is not visible to RU recruits. Thus meaning he was on an RU class.

The rest of the evidence as @Alex Conway said however is rather lack luster and we can't confirm if you are on  a non-KOS class or not. At a minimum I'd say issue a RDMx2 warn since these two screenshots are 37 seconds apart, fitting the time window for stacked RDM's.

• 300 IQ 2
2 hours ago, Alex Conway said:

I'm going to have to -1

Main problem is you provided screenshots with no context -

• Screenshot 1: You died at 0:16:58 till war, on the RU recruit class/Civ (See Playermodel), either way you claim you were in RU FOB. Kill = Valid
  • Screenshot 4: A screenshot of you, actually with your name and job this time. But alive in the RU Recruit Room? Doesn't even show a death.
  • Screenshot 5: You died at 0:4:12, again, looks to be in the RR again or you very likely could have been somewhere you weren't allowed to be. 

Yes 4/5 are of you dying, they are also very spread out - if MassRDM is consecutively killing 3+ people within the span of the 90 second period. @Ting said their were no sits - you easily could have pressed F4 went to info then clicked online staff OR even easier, "@ Hey, I put in a report, can someone claim it?". 

So being a minge? Like I said/showed you were in RU Recruit Room or where you shouldn't be and at-least 1 shows you on RU Recruit - the rest have the name and job cut out.

tl;dr - Provide screenshots with your name and job, I know the HUD cuts out, but still, make sure they provide context - right now they don't. They are spread out and most of them are of you in the RU Recruit Room or on the RU Recruit Class or near RU Recruits, I'm inclinded to believe you were minging on RU Recruit or wasting his time or something else, but it's not MassRDM and the "proof" shows nothing. 

Actually none of this was in the Recruit room he was training about 6 people at the same time and if I was on Ru recruit I wouldn’t be standing in the first one I would be on the floor which I was but you could only see the recruit cause he kept killing me every time I ever enter a building which he couldn’t claim because he didn’t have the authority and the one with me alive is about 2 seconds before he kills me if you look at the timer 

ACCEPTED

With the evidence provided a RDMx2 warn will be issued to Withered. Excellent analysis by @Pencil and @Alex Conway. Although, minging in front of new comers to the server is absolutely absurd.

19 hours ago, Ibrarce said:

So I was fucking around with recruits and the recruiters but they had no power

If I was an active 2GA officer you would be blacklisted in a blink of an eye. People coming on the server, and 2GA PPS Coochie (You, a higher ranking enlisted) is running around interrupting training and ruining the experience for new players. This can either drive them away or could increase their chances of mass as seeing the server as a joke. A SGT is being a better leader than you, training his ass off and you have to ruin it. Absolutely immature and unnecessary. Sure you got the SGT warned, which is what you were aiming for, since you kept going back and allowing him to kill you, but you just exposed yourself to being an incompetent, mingey, cringey, player.

(Next time Withered get an Officer to blacklist people who interrupt your training instead of killing them. Next time "Coochie" maybe not minge.)

@Phantom @Chris Branch  Please move and lock.

• Like 2
  • Winner 1