Staff Application WantedGamer23

Name: 11B DS MSG WantedGamer23

Total time on the server:  | 11B DS MSG WantedGamer23 has played for 84:53:28.

Do you own a microphone: yes

Referrals:  

Staff History:  i have been warned for accidentally killing people who had perms to leave base i havent been banned

Country of Residence: USA

Essay Portion

I havent Staffed For garnet gaming before but i used to be a staff member in a server for a long time about a couple months before the server got shut down
and i really enjoyed it sadly I don’t remember what the name of the server was but I would be excited to log onto gmod and hop on the server and prevent it from being corrupted by trolls and toxic players so I would love to be a mod for garnet gaming.

Why do you plan on benefiting our server? I love this server and wanna help moderate Because ive been playing for a while and i wanna give it a shot i really enjoy garnet gaming and respect it's rules i try my best to stay on and have a good time and make sure everyone else is to I have made many friends on the server like Android, Mob, GEO and a few others and I love the feeling of leading people into battle it’s like a sense of brotherhood and I love seeing the privates I have trained going into war and kicking ass I hope to be a good moderator if you accept this and I feel like I would make a good fit I work hard I pay attention to details and I make sure that things are fare like hearing both sides of a story before making my judgement and I am serious about doing my job I do as I am told and what is expected of me I have run into your moderators before due to me accidentally killing someone and have been jailed but I still respect the rules of the server and try to enforce them any way I can currently so I hope you all let me join the moderator team because I love this server and it’s people and hope to make it better
Edited by wantedgamer23